ITA arrived today - 3 weeks...

Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default ITA arrived today - 3 weeks...

Well the NZ Immigration continue to impress with how fast they are getting things done......

First our visa applications were submitted in London and delivered out to our home in Wales in under 24hours...

ETA was sumitted via the website on the 19th August and selected from the pool on the 29th August. We expected to wait for some time for an ITA but it arrived today (20th Sept) having been sent out by them on the 17th Sept, so less than three weeks from selection.

Its a weighty tome mind you.........lots of stuff to get sorted now as well as add to it $1400 hopefully to recieve PR........fingers crossed.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of
Default Re: ITA arrived today - 3 weeks...

Originally Posted by niseysOH View Post
Well the NZ Immigration continue to impress with how fast they are getting things done......

First our visa applications were submitted in London and delivered out to our home in Wales in under 24hours...

ETA was sumitted via the website on the 19th August and selected from the pool on the 29th August. We expected to wait for some time for an ITA but it arrived today (20th Sept) having been sent out by them on the 17th Sept, so less than three weeks from selection.

Its a weighty tome mind you.........lots of stuff to get sorted now as well as add to it $1400 hopefully to recieve PR........fingers crossed.
wow - congratulations Nicky,

I presume you have a job offer to have been processed soo quickly.

well done you,

Lou
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

The wife does but as the kids start school here soon....i'm on the job hunt/interview conveyor again for the fist time in 18 years....eeeeekkkkk
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

jackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nice

Well done! Glad everything is falling into place for you

18 years is a long time, almost as long as my OH.Have you been a house husband all that time then?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jackietyfry View Post
Well done! Glad everything is falling into place for you

18 years is a long time, almost as long as my OH.Have you been a house husband all that time then?
No just been the house husband fully since we've been here to be honest. In the UK i dabbled in property after leaving the police in 2004 while being part time house dad so to speak as our youngest was in nursery 3 days a week.

Last job interviews were when i joined the police in 1989........
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

jackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nicejackietyfry is just really nice

Oh well, you'll be fine then
You obviously have loads of life experience to offer - I imagine there are lots of jobs you could do. What do you fancy?