British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   ITA arrived today - 3 weeks... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/ita-arrived-today-3-weeks-482341/)

teambwr47 Sep 20th 2007 5:28 am

ITA arrived today - 3 weeks...

Well the NZ Immigration continue to impress with how fast they are getting things done......

First our visa applications were submitted in London and delivered out to our home in Wales in under 24hours...:blink:

ETA was sumitted via the website on the 19th August and selected from the pool on the 29th August. We expected to wait for some time for an ITA but it arrived today (20th Sept) having been sent out by them on the 17th Sept, so less than three weeks from selection.:thumbup:

Its a weighty tome mind you.........lots of stuff to get sorted now as well as add to it $1400:blink: hopefully to recieve PR........fingers crossed.

zummerzet_lou Sep 20th 2007 6:20 am

Re: ITA arrived today - 3 weeks...

Originally Posted by niseysOH (Post 5332466)
Well the NZ Immigration continue to impress with how fast they are getting things done......

First our visa applications were submitted in London and delivered out to our home in Wales in under 24hours...:blink:

ETA was sumitted via the website on the 19th August and selected from the pool on the 29th August. We expected to wait for some time for an ITA but it arrived today (20th Sept) having been sent out by them on the 17th Sept, so less than three weeks from selection.:thumbup:

Its a weighty tome mind you.........lots of stuff to get sorted now as well as add to it $1400:blink: hopefully to recieve PR........fingers crossed.

wow - congratulations Nicky,

I presume you have a job offer to have been processed soo quickly.

well done you,

Lou

teambwr47 Sep 20th 2007 6:32 am

The wife does but as the kids start school here soon....i'm on the job hunt/interview conveyor again for the fist time in 18 years....eeeeekkkkk:rofl:

jackietyfry Sep 20th 2007 5:49 pm

Well done! Glad everything is falling into place for you:thumbsup:

18 years is a long time, almost as long as my OH.Have you been a house husband all that time then?

teambwr47 Sep 20th 2007 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by jackietyfry (Post 5335173)
Well done! Glad everything is falling into place for you:thumbsup:

18 years is a long time, almost as long as my OH.Have you been a house husband all that time then?

:rofl::rofl: No just been the house husband fully since we've been here to be honest. In the UK i dabbled in property after leaving the police in 2004 while being part time house dad so to speak as our youngest was in nursery 3 days a week.

Last job interviews were when i joined the police in 1989........

jackietyfry Sep 21st 2007 7:18 am

Oh well, you'll be fine then:)
You obviously have loads of life experience to offer - I imagine there are lots of jobs you could do. What do you fancy?