ITA arrived, time to spread my wings

Old Apr 5th 2008, 5:58 am
Just Joined

raedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really nice
Thumbs up ITA arrived, time to spread my wings

Dear All members;
finally yesterday i recieved e-mail from immigration office with my ITA attached to it.
im now in the last steps and hope for all well doing good.
i have little question regarding the ITA:
1- Regarding Ploice Clearance, i sopke to local authority in Saudi arabia and they said we need offical letter from immigration office that mentioned you need it to make it for you, so is it possible for immigration ofice to provide me it.
2- i spend arround 5 years in Jordan to study my university do i need also police clearance from there or its enough to get it from my residence country now (saudi arabia).
3- there is no mentioned that i need to provide immigration office with bank statment, is it normal or they will ask me later for it or they will not ask about it totally.
i know without this forum i will never ever reached this stage .
thanks all and i need to seee your reply here ya.
life is good.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: ITA arrived, time to spread my wings

Originally Posted by raedf

Dear All members;
finally yesterday i recieved e-mail from immigration office with my ITA attached to it.
Congrats and well done you.

1- Regarding Ploice Clearance, i sopke to local authority in Saudi arabia and they said we need offical letter from immigration office that mentioned you need it to make it for you, so is it possible for immigration ofice to provide me it.
Contact your NZIS case officer. The name will be on the letter that accompanied your ITA. YThere will also be an email address you can use.

Specific procedure for Saudi Arabia

Citizens/Nationals should obtain a police certificate from the Saudi authorities. Apply to the Directorate of Saudi Arabian Civil Police (SACP).

If you are unable to obtain a police certificate from SACP, please contact the New Zealand Embassy in Riyadh.
Please note, non-residents and temporary residents (Muslims and non-Muslims) can get Saudi Arabian police clearance certificates. They should obtain police certificates in the same way as outlined above for citizens/nationals.
If you are living outside Saudi Arabia, you should go to the nearest Saudi representative office and apply there.
2- i spend arround 5 years in Jordan to study my university do i need also police clearance from there or its enough to get it from my residence country now (saudi arabia).
Yes. You need a police clearance for any country you have lived in during the past ten years.

3- there is no mentioned that i need to provide immigration office with bank statment, is it normal or they will ask me later for it or they will not ask about it totally.
If they have not listed it , then they do not want to see it.

Do make sure yo put in EVERYTHING they ask for and keep it in good order.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:39 am
Just Joined

raedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really nice
Default Re: ITA arrived, time to spread my wings

Dear BEVS here;

i cant found any word that will descibe my feeling when i saw your e-mail,
but really i appreciate it and hope the best for you and also for me.

keep in touch ya.