ITA Amendments?

Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold
Post ITA Amendments?

Hi every one
I kindly need a clarification of one point in which I am not sure if I need to have it amended in the ITA or not?
My current job is an IT Technical Support and my previous one was an IT Trainer + doing technical support tasks as well.
In my EOI submitted earlier; I had claimed for bonus points of my work experience as total of 4.5 years in the LTSSL under Technical Advice Area . I had selected the position of my previous job as an IT Trainer in the EOI. the EOI officer was not satisfied with the first 2 years as an IT Trainer and asked me to provide an evidence of how this job could be under the Technical Advice Area as it seems to be a teaching job?I managed to get an experience letter from my previous employer which states my previous experience role as an IT Trainer + Technical support ; and fortunately the EOI officer was satisfied.
Now I need to submit my ITA soon. Shall I amend this part in my submitted application which shows my first position as an IT Trainer? I have the employer reference and the letter which support my claim as mentioned above. Do I need to amend this section and change the previous role to Technical Support only? or shall I leave this without any amendments?
I am a bit confused of what to do pls advice?
Thanks for your time
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:42 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA Amendments?

Maybe change the name of your first job to "IT trainer and technical support" since that is what is written on the letter from your employer. You could write a note stating why you have changed the name and reference the name of the EOI officer who was satisifed with this extra proof as well. Or include this info in your covering letter. My EOI CO was different to my ITA CO so it would be best to explain the situation in writing in case the same problem occurs and it is queried again.
Sue
Old Apr 25th 2009, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ITA Amendments?

Originally Posted by Sue R
Maybe change the name of your first job to "IT trainer and technical support" since that is what is written on the letter from your employer. You could write a note stating why you have changed the name and reference the name of the EOI officer who was satisifed with this extra proof as well. Or include this info in your covering letter. My EOI CO was different to my ITA CO so it would be best to explain the situation in writing in case the same problem occurs and it is queried again.
Sue
Thanks for the clarification Sue It would be better to change the job name as per your advice and state clearly why it is changed in the amendments section of the ITA
Good day