ITA??

Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about
Default ITA??

We got selected from the pool 2 weeks ago, should we have been appointed a case officer or recieved ITA's by now?? Thanks

Sam & Trev
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:15 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: ITA??

Do you have a job offer?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

not yet but missus has had interviews and is meeting her potential boss early next month
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:59 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

I believe you will find that with a job offer the process gears up a bit.

Good luck with the job search.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 12:33 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam & Trev

read this, it clarifies your position

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ssingtimes.htm

HTH
Old Aug 29th 2007, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

Hi Thanks for the info...fingers crossed not too long...or we get a job offer.

Sam & Trev
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by frattonlad
We got selected from the pool 2 weeks ago, should we have been appointed a case officer or recieved ITA's by now?? Thanks

Sam & Trev

Hi Sam & Trev,

We were selected 6th June 2007, (no job offer), received ITA 10th August

Regards
Karen
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi

i am in the same situation as kags1694, we have no job offer but got our ITA last week, we have applied for lots of jobs but because we are not at the end of the immigration process no one wants to know, but we keep applying, as one day someone might just say yes.

we have only just been issued a case officer now we have our ITA.

I would say if you can start getting all your evidence together you can before it arrives, as there is a lot to do once it arrives.

with regards

kirstie
Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi we got pulled out 2 weeks ago and we are in NZ and working and still no ITA pack or case offer!!!:curse::curse:

Originally Posted by frattonlad

Sam & Trev
Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:51 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Hi we got pulled out 2 weeks ago and we are in NZ and working and still no ITA pack or case offer!!!
Same for my Hungarian friends
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:18 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

When I spoke to NZIS in Christchurch second week in July I was told there was a backlog of around 700 ITAs which they were working hard to clear. Up to the end of June (year end here) their directive had been to clear Visa applications, hence the backlog.

Our EOI was selected the last draw (I think) in May. We too are already here (WTR) and working. We received our ITA shortly after my phone conversation with them and submitted it 13 July. We we granted PR about a week later.

I don't know what the latest is on the backlog in Christchurch or what the situation is in London, but if you have all your evidence and supporting documentation in order and as requested it does make their job easier as they don't have to spend time chasing up information with/from you.

For example, a marriage certificate and childrens birth certificates is not enough to prove your relationship. Get friends and family to write relationship testimonials. The writer should put their name, address and all contact details at the top. Address the letter to NZ Immigration, To Whom It May Concern and date the letter.

The writer should state who they are and what relationship they are to you and/or your partner/spouse. They need to state the length of that relationship. They should say how long you have been in your relationship and confirm you both live at the address you have stated and the length of time you have both lived there. They should also put in a paragraph about joint things/hobbies you as a couple enjoy, details of any family holidays, events, etc. The should close by stating their opinion on whether you are in a loving, stable relationship. It is unlikely but the writers of yours letters should be aware that NZIS may want to contact them to confirm any of these details. These just have to be brief, to the point paragraphs, not lengthy novels! Photographs or events attended, especially in the preceding 12 months also count (write on the back in pencil who's who and what event and the date of the event), joint invitations to family functions, joint utilities bills, joint bank statement, joint gym membership, etc. Cards to you both, ie anniversary etc. Oh, and they do like to see the envelopes as well if possible to see that the letters are addressed to you both at the address you have stated and so they can see the postmark/date.

Hope this helps.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi team embo

thats was marvellous and has just made my job a lot easier as i am in the middle of doing all that at the moment, i must admit that i did not think of getting friends etc to write a small letter etc. but i have the rest of the information :

thanks again

with regards

kirstie
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:15 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE
hi team embo

thats was marvellous and has just made my job a lot easier as i am in the middle of doing all that at the moment, i must admit that i did not think of getting friends etc to write a small letter etc. but i have the rest of the information :

thanks again

with regards

kirstie
Your welcome Kirstie
Basically all NZIS want to see is that you are still together in a stable relationship and that your relationship is recognised by family, friends, neighbours etc.

Good luck with it all. We've only been here since the end of May but it seems a lifetime ago now that we were running round like headless chickens in the UK wondering if it would all work out and if we'd survive the stress. Best move we ever made though so well worth it.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

hi team embo

we are really looking forward to moving and just trying got get it all together. i have included holiday flight tickets etc as well, and i have wedding anniversary cards and gig tickets etc.

its just nice to know that there is always someone who can offer help and i am sure that there are a lot of people just like me who appreciate it. we want to go to Invercargill and have a life in the country.

fingers crossed now we get accepted

thanks again

kirstie
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Wink Re: ITA??

Hi Sam
We were selected from the pool two weeks ago as well, i will post as soon as recieve anything. We are looking to be out there by Oct 08 as my husband has to finish his contract so we are saving hard to pay off credit cards and things!

We havent looked at jobs yet as its to early but we are both nurses so hopefully there is plenty of work.

On the immigration website we recieved a message stating that our application has been sent to be verified and subject to that we will recieve the ITA.