ISSUE OF A FURTHER RESIDENTS VISA

Old Sep 15th 2011, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

Tribesman is just really niceTribesman is just really niceTribesman is just really niceTribesman is just really niceTribesman is just really niceTribesman is just really niceTribesman is just really niceTribesman is just really nice
Default ISSUE OF A FURTHER RESIDENTS VISA

Could someone enlighten me as i cannot get the answer in the immigration manual.
My question:
If i do not fulfill the conditions to gain a PRV after the 2 years RV . What are the conditions when gaining a further RV of 1-2 years.

Last edited by Tribesman; Sep 15th 2011 at 5:06 am.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 7:06 am
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ISSUE OF A FURTHER RESIDENTS VISA

There are some technical elements to this which is best available at the NZ Immigration site. Just go there and you can even post a question and get a response within 3 working days. The info should be accurate.

Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
Could someone enlighten me as i cannot get the answer in the immigration manual.
My question:
If i do not fulfill the conditions to gain a PRV after the 2 years RV . What are the conditions when gaining a further RV of 1-2 years.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 9:04 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ISSUE OF A FURTHER RESIDENTS VISA

The issue of a further visa should be explained in the quoted text in your other thread. Are you intending to activate your RV and then leave NZ and only return under 2years later? If that is the case then it looks like you will not fulfill the conditions for a 1 or 2 years visa from the operations manual. However the resident visa part will not expire unless you leave NZ.
You could do as Robbyarg says and contact NZIS directly and see what they say.