British Expats

British Expats (
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (
-   -   IQA - School Leaving Document (

joshbay84 Feb 14th 2014 4:03 pm

IQA - School Leaving Document
In step 6 of IQA application, under School Leaving Qualification, do we need to send both - marksheet and School Leaving certificate or will just mark sheet suffice. I do not have the original leaving certificate, but have my mark sheets intact.

I do have leaving certificate of my Bachelors degree. however I believe this section is specific to school certificate.

All times are GMT. The time now is 5:44 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.