IQA documents questions

Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Re: IQA documents questions

Originally Posted by clairepete
I'm just getting letters from my 2 work experience related employers, stating my dates of employment, position held, full or part time...all on company headed paper!

I'm paying the extra $40 too
I've just double checked and it is a NZ address so it will probably cost a fortune to send. Must have changed since you submitted yours (jmcnelson) would have preferred a UK address. My references are all on headed paper, not sending my current employers though as I've not told them yet!
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice

Originally Posted by jmcnelson
where are you headed for in NZ?
Wherever I can get a teaching job as I don't have enough points without one. Not ideal but we can always move again!
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

jmcnelson is an unknown quantity at this point

Wherever I can get a teaching job as I don't have enough points without one. Not ideal but we can always move again!
I doubt you will have a problem in finding a job, good teachers are much needed! We live in Nelson (top of the South Island).
Old Feb 16th 2011, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice

Is it nice there? Good for kids (my kids, not the ones I teach) Hoping to get a job somewhere that is great for young kids. Mine are 7 and 9
Old Feb 16th 2011, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Is it nice there? Good for kids (my kids, not the ones I teach) Hoping to get a job somewhere that is great for young kids. Mine are 7 and 9
Yes beautiful, fantastic place for kids. A very outdoorsy place. Its a City but you would never know it. The size of a small town in England but with a village community feel. We love it! it was a complete lifestyle change for us.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Wow, a city that feels like a village...that's hard to imagine!!! Sounds great!!
Old Feb 16th 2011, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

Wow, a city that feels like a village...that's hard to imagine!!! Sounds great!!
yes it is a bit weird in that sense! Just the community spirit of a village is what I mean, not lack of people! although crowds are not an issue here other than in Summer!!
If you would like to know anything more about this region, I would be more than happy to help and tell you about our experiences. I think you are able to send me an email through here. Good luck if I dont hear from you!
Old Feb 17th 2011, 2:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

May I just jump in here .

To be clear. Jmcnelson is referring to something entirely different to you Scousebird and Clairepete.

Clairepete is submitting proof and information to NZQA for a full assessment. She has to do this because of her profession. Teacher. NZQA is here in New Zealand of course & is the New Zealand Qualification Authority.

What you are referring to jmcnelson is your visa applications to NZIS house in London. Something very different.

When it comes to proving work experience to NZIS , then NZIS are happy with pay slips, contracts of employment, accounts from the self-employed, employers letters if can be provided, customer references etc. This is what we provided and it was just fine.

NZQA on the other hand do require more detail as they are assessing a qualification /degree etc.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Have you got yours sent off yet Scouse Bird? Just done mine today...now for the long wait!!!
Old Feb 27th 2011, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Have you got yours sent off yet Scouse Bird? Just done mine today...now for the long wait!!!
Sending mine on monday - still a bit hestitant about it as unlike yourself it's not a requirement.(I've put a long thread on asking further advice on it) but I think I'm just going to go with it and hope for the best and that it does work out for me. Fingers crossed.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

It cost me £7.55 to send by Air Sure, so it's tracked all the way there!! I wanted to watch it on its journey (coz I'm sad lol) but Royal Mails Track and Trace service is down at the minute
Old Feb 27th 2011, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

It cost me £7.55 to send by Air Sure, so it's tracked all the way there!! I wanted to watch it on its journey (coz I'm sad lol) but Royal Mails Track and Trace service is down at the minute
I think mine will cost a bit more because I'm sending some of the course handbooks as I am hoping for anything to evidence comparabiity. Is Air Sure similar to recorded delivery or special delivery? Just don't want to take the chance of any of my certificates getting lost. Have you paid the return postage? I have just in case.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Yes it is similar to recorded delivery. It is tracked all the way. I did pay the extra $41 for return courier. Heard some horror stories about stuff going missing tho so will be relieved when my docs are safely back home!!!
Old Feb 27th 2011, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Yes it is similar to recorded delivery. It is tracked all the way. I did pay the extra $41 for return courier. Heard some horror stories about stuff going missing tho so will be relieved when my docs are safely back home!!!
Think I will be to as it would be a nightmare to replace them, although I've scanned copies of all the originals I continually have to show my quals when they are updating records or I change jobs. Let me know how you get on.