IQA documents questions

Old Feb 10th 2011, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice
Default IQA documents questions

Do I have to send in my birth certificate for IQA???

My degree is in my maiden name so I'm sending a certified copy of my marriage certificate. Is this enough?

I can't find my A-Level results certificate and some of my GCSE ones are missing too. Am I correct in thinking that this isn't a big deal?

Also, my Uni no longer holds transcripts for my course. I have letters from them explaining why and confirming that I did my degree there etc. So on the form where it says number of transcripts provided do I just change it to 1...don't think I can leave it as a zero!

I'm almost ready to send everything of now and I just want to make sure it's all correct.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 12:05 am
Just Joined

jmcnelson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IQA documents questions

In my experience, I would say if in doubt send everything you possibly can. You can never give too much information. I have heard that too little can result in many questions and delays.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice

I am sending evrything I have , I'm worried that it's not enough. Oh well, it's all I have so can't do any more!!
Old Feb 15th 2011, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by clairepete
I am sending evrything I have , I'm worried that it's not enough. Oh well, it's all I have so can't do any more!!
I'm in the same position and I'm sending everything I can. I've not got all the docs for GCSE's and A'levels or the transcript for my degree but I found some course handouts to indicate some course content. I'm just waiting for one doc then I'm sending it off. I'm sending original certificates but certified copies of my marriage and birth certificate. Be interesting to know how you get on, I don't think it will help my position but it will help me for other things in the future. Good luck with yours.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Scousebird, sounds like we are in the same boat then. I'm just chasing up 2 letters from employers which were promised last week and then it's being sent off.

How are you sending your docs? To the courier address? Not sure I want to chance it with regular post!!
Old Feb 16th 2011, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Hey Scousebird, sounds like we are in the same boat then. I'm just chasing up 2 letters from employers which were promised last week and then it's being sent off.

How are you sending your docs? To the courier address? Not sure I want to chance it with regular post!!
What employers letters are you sending? Old references?? I've still got some original copies so I'm going to send them. They are not required though are they? I'll re-check my emails as I asked NZQA loads of questions about the process. I'm going to do some sort of recorded delivery as I'm sending some original certificates and I'm going to pay the extra to ensure that they get returned to me - on top of the huge expense of the full assessment!!
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

I was so scared of putting them in the post in any way shape or form that I took the train down to NZ House and hand delivered it!!
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jmcnelson
I was so scared of putting them in the post in any way shape or form that I took the train down to NZ House and hand delivered it!!
you know what I've not checked the address where I'm sending them to and figured they were based in NZ. Is it a UK address? I'd do the same but I'm due to give birth any day soon.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Scousebird
you know what I've not checked the address where I'm sending them to and figured they were based in NZ. Is it a UK address? I'd do the same but I'm due to give birth any day soon.
NZ House is in London just off the side of Trafalgar Square. Thats where our application was processed.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

The address that I've got is in Wellington NZ...Hmmmm, why the difference here???
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scousebird
What employers letters are you sending? Old references?? I've still got some original copies so I'm going to send them. They are not required though are they? I'll re-check my emails as I asked NZQA loads of questions about the process. I'm going to do some sort of recorded delivery as I'm sending some original certificates and I'm going to pay the extra to ensure that they get returned to me - on top of the huge expense of the full assessment!!
I'm just getting letters from my 2 work experience related employers, stating my dates of employment, position held, full or part time...all on company headed paper!

I'm paying the extra $40 too
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

The address that I've got is in Wellington NZ...Hmmmm, why the difference here???
No idea! where are you? We were living in the UK at the time which is why it went to London. Our application went in in March 2005 whether there has been a change of address for the applications being processed since then I dont know.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

I'm just getting letters from my 2 work experience related employers, stating my dates of employment, position held, full or part time...all on company headed paper!

I'm paying the extra $40 too
We employed an NZ lawyer to help us with the process because I was uncertain what information immigration wanted. More is everything apparently and we were told that the employers letters they were looking should confirm what you actually did at the job in detail rather than a reference to say that you worked there. Fortunately we had a good relationship with most of our ex employers, those that we didnt we still had people who worked in higher positions who were able to confirm the job that we did. Rather more like a CV than a reference.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

I'm a teacher so I guess it's pretty obvious what my job entails lol I'm just getting the info that they are asking for in the IQA help guide but suppose I can get more if they ask for it along the way.

I'm in the UK too but I'm doing my IQA online so maybe that's where the difference lies. It's a shame because it would be a lot cheaper to send it recorded to London
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

I'm a teacher so I guess it's pretty obvious what my job entails lol I'm just getting the info that they are asking for in the IQA help guide but suppose I can get more if they ask for it along the way.

I'm in the UK too but I'm doing my IQA online so maybe that's where the difference lies. It's a shame because it would be a lot cheaper to send it recorded to London
Yes pretty obvious what you would do in your day at work!! I am a Legal Executive hence the attention to detail!!! hahahah! Good luck anyway! where are you headed for in NZ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.