IQA Documents

Old Dec 31st 2012, 5:23 am
Just Joined

Nick_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IQA Documents

Hi Guys,

Happy New Year, 2013 !!

Please help me with the IQA documents that need to be sent. I need specific outcome for my education i.e. 'Becholar in Computer Sc. & Information Technology'. Do I need to send some Cover Letter or any template provided by NZ mentioning that I have done B.Tech in Information Technology and work exp is related to the same education? I don't want any general outcome of my degree.

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 31st 2012, 5:54 pm
sts
Just Joined

sts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IQA Documents

Congratulation Nick_10... and Happy New Year.
What a brilliant hopefull start for you.
Wish you best of luck.
Did you recieved your ITA through email and what checklist did they asked you to produced. I remember you claimed 130 points ,is it?

What you suggest for me , yet i did not recieved any email or post mail from them as my EOI also selected on 12-12-12.

Any suggestion from any member is highly apperciated.

Thank
Old Jan 1st 2013, 6:49 am
Just Joined

Thanks sts. I have claimed 145 points. I got it through mail. They have asked for the proofs for whatever i have mentioned in EOI application.

They are slow because of vacations but from next week , I am sure you will hear from them.

ALL THE BEST
Old Jan 1st 2013, 6:25 pm
sts
Just Joined

Thank you. Nick.
Yeah you are right , due to Christmas and new year holidays may be the concern full team will be an action after 7th Jan.
Lets see.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

Where does the email come from, NZ or UK? I am still waiting from a 12-12-12 selection too
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 9:34 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

hubby seems to think the selection process is done in NZ, but our actual email stating we had been successful and had all the ITA documents came from the London branch
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 4:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by M_and_M View Post
Where does the email come from, NZ or UK? I am still waiting from a 12-12-12 selection too
I have got it from Beijing branch because as per the rules (I think after jul 2012)all the applications related to india/Bangladesh/nepal will be send to Beijing office.
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 9:45 am
sts
Just Joined

What about if someone applied from Saudi Arabia??
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 7:30 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sts View Post
What about if someone applied from Saudi Arabia??

our understanding is that the EOI's are selected in NZ and then go off to the relevant Immigration office for the formal application to be processed

Last edited by MrsFychan; Jan 3rd 2013 at 7:33 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 6:11 pm
sts
Just Joined

Thank you MrsFychan.

Yeah u r right. I recieved a EOI selection for considration ack letter my mail on last friday and they sent my EOI to London office.

Waiting for their further decision and to recieve the ITA.

Thanks