interview

Old Apr 16th 2014, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

tennis16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default interview

Hi all,

gotten an email from the officer asking me for an interview.

hence, can anyone help me what are the possible questions thru the interview ?
thanks
Old Apr 17th 2014, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

tennis16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: interview

help please
Old Apr 17th 2014, 9:40 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tennis16 View Post
Hi all,

gotten an email from the officer asking me for an interview.

hence, can anyone help me what are the possible questions thru the interview ?
thanks
it will probably be the usual stuff like how are you going to make friends, find work, support yourself, do you have anyone already there to help you. where are you going, what do you know about the area etc

as long as you have done a little bit of research on where you are going and sussed out how you can personally fit in you should be fine
Old Apr 17th 2014, 11:49 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

It's always difficult to know what these things are going to be like and it's impossible to say exactly what will be asked as I'm sure it's different for everyone.

Just remember to breath, and try and relax (I know, that's easier said than done).