Interview!!!

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview!!!

Sorry Kija! Mis read your post! Our house is just about to go on the market, hopefully before the end of this year. Our daughter is 13 and just started 3rd year at senodary school so asap so not to disrupt her stdies too much.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 1:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kija
Tomorrow is the big day!
That's today.

Waiting on the news.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:44 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by florabundi
Sorry Kija! Mis read your post! Our house is just about to go on the market, hopefully before the end of this year. Our daughter is 13 and just started 3rd year at senodary school so asap so not to disrupt her stdies too much.
Nelson is supposed to be beautiful

We're hoping to go around end of November. Wellington most probably
Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:45 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
That's today.

Waiting on the news.

Talk about butterflies in the stomach
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute

:f ingerscrossed:
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:46 am
Banned

stereobag is an unknown quantity at this point

Igore it ,don't take it too seriously.
But be ware of your dressing ,hairstyle,...make a great first impression to the interviewer ,this is the most important
don't be focus on what you should say,just say what you want to say
Old Jun 24th 2011, 8:45 am
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by stereobag
Igore it ,don't take it too seriously.
But be ware of your dressing ,hairstyle,...make a great first impression to the interviewer ,this is the most important
don't be focus on what you should say,just say what you want to say
It's a telephonic interview which is much less traumatic I suppose.

HELP!! 15 minutes to go
Old Jun 24th 2011, 8:49 am
Banned

stereobag is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a telephonic interview which is much less traumatic I suppose.

HELP!! 15 minutes to go
I don't have experience of this

May be make your voice more confident
take a deep breath before you talk
and keep on smiling when making the call.

Last edited by stereobag; Jun 24th 2011 at 8:50 am. Reason: have more to say
Old Jun 24th 2011, 9:40 am
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by stereobag
I don't have experience of this

May be make your voice more confident
take a deep breath before you talk
and keep on smiling when making the call.
We were both beaming with excitement

Well, we just had the interview - it lasted 30 minutes. Our CO Andrew was absolutely charming and made us feel very comfortable. I was a bundle of nerves and sounded like a total numptyhead OH on the other hand was brilliant and I'm so proud of him

Thank you to everyone here who has been supportive during the years, this forum has been a Godsend, we learnt so much here.

Our immigration advisor has also been excellent, with the mix up between the various offices our files went to, she's been a rock.

What an experience it has all been. Now the final waiting game
Old Jun 27th 2011, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Good luck!! My fingers are crossed for you too! The anticipation and waiting is the worst part of the whole process IMO.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:20 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We were both beaming with excitement

Well, we just had the interview - it lasted 30 minutes. Our CO Andrew was absolutely charming and made us feel very comfortable. I was a bundle of nerves and sounded like a total numptyhead OH on the other hand was brilliant and I'm so proud of him

Thank you to everyone here who has been supportive during the years, this forum has been a Godsend, we learnt so much here.

Our immigration advisor has also been excellent, with the mix up between the various offices our files went to, she's been a rock.

What an experience it has all been. Now the final waiting game
OOo. After all the waiting , I go and miss this but you know why that was.

Sounds like it all went like a charm. Extremely pleased for both of you.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 9:13 am
We're HERE!!!

Thanks Bevs & Altor Still no news, I guess NZIS want us to sweat it until the very last second Have to admit this is all very exciting, who would've thought we'd even reach this stage
Old Jul 1st 2011, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Any news yet Kija?
Old Jul 1st 2011, 3:37 pm
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by florabundi
Any news yet Kija?
Unfortunately not would have been nice to hear something today, it's OH's birthday tomorrow and this would have been an awesome birthday pressie!

We hear something soon, all this suspense is killing me
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:48 pm
We're HERE!!!

Into the beginning of the 2nd week, no news as yet CO said it would take 1-2 weeks but the waiting is getting the best of me. Maybe I should have another mini emotional meltdown, last time I had one we got the email inviting us to the telephonic interview the next day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.