Inquiry

Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold
Default Inquiry

Hi,

I have received my ITA (Under the Skilled Migrants Category) on the 14th of this month; and one of the requirements there is to provide the QAR (Qualification Assessment Report) for my degree assessment.
When I went checked the IQA requirements; I saw the Certificate of Completion of Secondary School as one of the original documents which should be provided. I understand that I need to provide my original degree certificate and other related transcripts along with the work experience evidences ; but what a bout the Secondary School Certificate? Is it mandatory to submit this certificate as an original document? Shall I include this as part of the (qualification to be assessed) in the qualification's section of the application?I only have done my General Secondary School with no other levels such as Vocational!

Thank very much indeed.

Sam
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Default Re: Inquiry

Hi Sam,
As part of the requirements for my ITA, I had to register with the NZ teaching council and had to have my degree and Post Grad Certificate assessed by NZQA. As part of the application I was also asked to send all secondary quals in too. I't about 20 years since I left school, but I happened to have the certificates. If you haven't got yours, phone the school you attended and tell them which year you sat them, they should be able to help you find them.

Good luck with your application.
Helen.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all

P.S I think I just listed them under the bit with my degree. Not on the vocational bit.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Helen,
Thanks a lot for the information. I think I need to find my secondary school certificate and list it under the bit with my degree.
Sam