Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Information regarding New Zealand Immigration

Information regarding New Zealand Immigration

Old May 6th 2011, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

engr.masif is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Information regarding New Zealand Immigration

Hi dear, my name is Muhammad Asif. I have done Electronic engineering. I have been teaching since 2008 (3 years experience). I want to apply for immigration to new zealand. I don't know how to apply and what are the requirements. I need guidance. Can anybody help me???? Thanks
Old May 6th 2011, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

rossojo will become famous soon enoughrossojo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Information regarding New Zealand Immigration

Hi Muhammad
These may be of some help to you.
http://www.oasis-edu.co.nz/Resources.html
Good luck
Old May 7th 2011, 6:24 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

This is the place to start, the NZ immigration website:
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/
I suspect you are planning on residency?
Have a look at the section on the Skilled Migrant Category and start by working out how many points you have.
Happy reading!
Old May 7th 2011, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Check this Point Indicator for initial assessment. If you are applying against teaching profession you will also need to have your qualification assessed by NZQA and Registration from Teachers Council as well.
Old May 8th 2011, 11:03 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FriendForEver View Post
Check this Point Indicator for initial assessment. If you are applying against teaching profession you will also need to have your qualification assessed by NZQA and Registration from Teachers Council as well.
Good, helpful post FriendForEver. Have some karma from me.
Old May 13th 2011, 12:40 pm
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point

Teaching is a broad term. Are you a university lecturer, tutor etc?

NZ is big on getting its skilled shortages filled, and uni level teaching is not necessarily what NZ is big on. Check your points online and you can also see an NZ immigration agent for some background. You need to see the required skills list.

Anything to help. And all the best.

Originally Posted by engr.masif View Post
Hi dear, my name is Muhammad Asif. I have done Electronic engineering. I have been teaching since 2008 (3 years experience). I want to apply for immigration to new zealand. I don't know how to apply and what are the requirements. I need guidance. Can anybody help me???? Thanks