Info about ITA following EOI selection

Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA submitted!!

Originally Posted by colandros
so are all you scots going to be heading for the south island
to help you feel more at home
As a word of advice, dont be afraid to call them if things drag on a little.
they may think they need one or two extra bits of info but will not bother
to tell you until you file get to the top of the "things to do pile" again
they decided the wanted extra copies of things they already had from us but didnt
bother to tell us for weeks. Very frustrating
Dont know about feeling at home ...... i never got this weather in Scotalnd !!! hahaha
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info about ITA following EOI selection

Originally Posted by Mr Peace
Dear Pauline, (Howden40)

I am still preparing my ITA for submission and would like to ask for a question. I have got my Police Clearance Certificate from my country of citizenship but waiting for my dependent's Police Clearance Ceritficate from her country of citizenship. I have however, recieved the scan of the awaited Police Clearance Certificate. To cut the story short, is it possible for me to submit our ITA with the scanned copy of awaited the Police Certificate (I am afraid it might be delayed and our date is nearing closer for submission)

The NZIS do not state that they require the original Police Certificate, however

Peace
If you get the polie cert be sure to go through the met police as the Scottish one will not suffice
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Mr Peace is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Alanmacc,

Thanks for your concerns regarding the issuing authority, however my question is to know if an applicant can submit a copy of the Police Clearance Certificate from their original country of Citizenship. We do have ready our UK subject access request ready.The reason why I ask this is because my dependent's Police Clearance Certificate (original) has been delayed in the post from her country of Citizenship.

Still waiting for Howden40 or someone expert who could advise me regarding this matter. Just working out a way around the issue.

Regards

Peace
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

NermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really nice

I really would check with NZ London on that, it may be worth the few pounds phone call. They say in the ITA letter to contact them if for any reason you can't provide them with all the evidence they need within the 4 month timescale. You may get an email address to send the scanned copy to to show proof of origin. I have like others have said on here tried to provide them with exactly what they have asked for, I don't think there can be any grey areas with the application. Good Luck with it all.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:20 am
Just Joined

cwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nicecwrtais is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mr Peace
Dear Pauline, (Howden40)

I am still preparing my ITA for submission and would like to ask for a question. I have got my Police Clearance Certificate from my country of citizenship but waiting for my dependent's Police Clearance Ceritficate from her country of citizenship. I have however, recieved the scan of the awaited Police Clearance Certificate. To cut the story short, is it possible for me to submit our ITA with the scanned copy of awaited the Police Certificate (I am afraid it might be delayed and our date is nearing closer for submission)

The NZIS do not state that they require the original Police Certificate, however

Peace
Hi there, well done on getting your ITA.

You mention that you have your Police Clearance Certificate from your country of citizenship, is that for the UK or not? You will need a certificate from every country you have lived in for 12 months or more for the past 10 years. Also if the certificate is in a language other than English you will need to have it translated. All the documents you hand in must be originals or certified copies and that includes the Police Certificate.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...cecertificate/

For police certificates for the uk you can print off the form here and send it in by post:

http://www.acpo.police.uk/certificates.asp

Regarding work experience, what I did was send in the copies of my contracts for my current post which gave starting date, end date, title of job and some description of the job. For my previous jobs I contacted the employers asking for a reference also stating the start date, end date, title and brief description. One of my qualifications was directly related to the job as well, so the certificate for that also proved my experience.

As I live in London I took the ITA application in to NZ House myself and the person who saw me there and lodged my application said it all looked fine.

Here's the link to the Tips and Processing times:

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

I hope this helps! Any more questions do ask.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

Mr Peace is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

Thanks for the replies. I have recieved the required certificates and now the main issue which is making me nervous is my wife's birth certificate as she is from India. Where can I get it translated in the UK and quickly (ASAP)

Regards

Peace