Immigration Medical

Old Aug 28th 2009, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

shevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really niceshevvie is just really nice
Default Re: Immigration Medical

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Neils ALT is now 60 having reduced dramatically with exercise and diet, and should be below 45 I think?

I have my visa, he applied as my partner. We don't have kids to take. The container is booked for next week as are the dogs We have decided that I must go, my employer have waited 5 weeks extra for me cos of all this, and I am needed now. However they are also working with our lawyers to speed up the process for Neil. However, in essence I will be getting on the plane not actually knowing when I will see Neil again. As I said in another thread, how to split up a family.

I should also explain that it is a dream job for me, an extraordinary opportunity which significantly enhances my CV, and fulfills long held career ambitions for me. If it was not, we would have thrown in the the towel by now, because the last thing we want to do is live apart We are getting married in February, in NZ - if they let him in

Jan
I just had my medical yesterday and the doctor seemed to think it was normal for the liver tests to come back negative (out of the range...?)
do you have to have more tests?
it all seems like such a pain.........

does anyone know if a low BMI can affect it? I did try to explain that my mother, brother and sister are all small but the doctor didnt seem convinced!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I really need to get visa asap as my boyfriends there already

Jan- which company is taking your dogs?!
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Medical

LFTs do seem to be the sticking point for many. Our empoyer privately sent Neils results to a NZ panel doctor who also advised NZIS that the count was not high enough to be a problem, and we still had problems with a 2 year visa..

Golden Arrow are sending the dogs over. We met them last week when we delivered our pooches and they were sooooooooo nice