Immigration Information Required

Old Aug 4th 2012, 7:01 am
Just Joined

waqasyaqub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration Information Required

i have been working as Supervisor in Telecommunication field for four years then i promoted to Engineer in same Telecommunication field. I want to apply under Skilled Migrant Category. Will my Four years of Experience as Supervisor will be recognized for not?
Old Aug 4th 2012, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

James Baker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immigration Information Required

I am not a licensed immigration advisor but logically you would think that if you can prove you have relevant experience in an occupation which meets criteria of skilled migrancy then it would be accepted as experience in that field.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

waqasyaqub is an unknown quantity at this point

In the immigration lists of skilled immigrants, Telecom Engineers are mentioned not Telecom Supervisor.... i want to ask that still i am eligible to apply for immigration?
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

If you can prove that your Job description is same as mentioned in ANZSCO with Telecom Engineer, regardless of your job title you can claim points for that occupation.