Immigration Finger?! Is there a cure?!

Old Jun 19th 2012, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Finger?! Is there a cure?!

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Honestly, I think you're getting a bit overly concerned. Yours is only the very mild form at this stage and you have a long way to go before the full symptoms develop.
Old Jun 20th 2012, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

question........when i'm logging on to immigration - where exactly am i looking to see if I've got ITA?

On the right side i've got my list of online applications which are

Working Holiday Scheme - underneath it says
Application received (this is done dusted and finished though)

Skilled Migrant Expression of Interest
Selected

so will that Selected bit change to ITA if they do ITA me?

Got slightly excited for about 2 seconds yesterday when I got my post and there was a letter from immigration.........a week later confirming that they had selected me! Was still nice to see but quite disappointed it was the ITA!!
Old Jun 20th 2012, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

HeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to all

Hello

I have a terrible case of immigration finger, I'm glad it's a recognised affliction! Every morning I bounce out of bed thinking "this could be the day". And everyday come 5 o'clock I realise nothing has moved forward.

Inbetween times, I check emails, immigration website, look for the perfect rental, look for the perfect house to buy, Google Earth the streets and dream about Mount Taranaki.... (sigh)....

HeatherGirl

EOI Submitted: 07.03.12 EOI Selected: 21.03.12 Medicals: 16.04.12 ITA Submitted: 02.05.12 ITA Lodged: 04.05.12 Case Officer Assigned: 08.05.12 Medical Referred: 08.06.12
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

still waiting waiting waiting! come on immigration!!!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Miss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud of

My CO is on holiday until tomorrow but I'm still checking my emails/INZ Page every 5 minutes!!

Got a nasty surprise when my 'you have 45 days left in the country' email came through though. Was NOT the one I wanted to see

Trying to wait patiently but failing miserably!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh dear! I can imagine - the excitement of seeing an NZ Immi email - opening it - and then your heart sinks! That's not what you want to see.

I should be thankful as I have a 30 month work to residency visa at the moment which runs till 2014 - I just hate my job so am desperate for residency so I can change!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Miss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud of

Being tied to a job you hate is no fun at all! I've been there and I feel for you. Here's hoping you get your residency processed at the speed of light!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

I know - I only applied for the WTR visa at the end of last year and didn't bother to do residency at the same time as I thought - well why bother, this is a quick and easy way in for my circumstances and at the time, I didn't mind my job too much, thought yeah, i can do this for another 2 years......how things can change so quickly!
Old Jun 26th 2012, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

just doing my daily log in check to immigration and website not working. i'm thinking it must be because they are doing an enormous update telling everyone they are being invited to apply.....must be....can't be any other reason!!
Old Jun 27th 2012, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

"SIGH" they finally let me log in - and no change of course. Decided to phone up immigration - my constant logging in is futile - when/if I get an invitation to apply it will be through my email and postal mail.

On a positive note - he did say I should hear by the end of this week - and if I don't hear by the end of next week to call them back!
Old Jun 27th 2012, 4:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Did ET suffer from Immigration Finger too?

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 25th 2012 at 3:20 am.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Did ET suffer from Immigration Finger too?
Apparently so!!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH immigration finger has rearerd its ugly head again!

Everything is all in and submitted and I have case officer. Just emailed her for an update:

"how my application is progressing and when you think a decision will be made."

Her response (only 20 mins later!)
"A decision will be made on your application by the end of the week."

I don't know if this makes it better of worse! I don't think I can take the anticipation anymore!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 2:38 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ointment or a thimble for the finger may help.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

argh! and now I can't get logged in. That must mean they are updating all the immigration status's right? and that they've given me my visa!? yes - of course thats it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.