Immigration Finger Cured!

Old Sep 19th 2012, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

LittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really nice
Default Re: Immigration Finger Cured!

Congratulations!

I think I may have caught it too, even though I know there is no way a decision could be made yet, only sent it Monday! Hoping ours may be quicker than most as recently got work to residency visa approved...
Old Sep 19th 2012, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LittleMonkey
Congratulations!

I think I may have caught it too, even though I know there is no way a decision could be made yet, only sent it Monday! Hoping ours may be quicker than most as recently got work to residency visa approved...
Hey there - thanks. Yes this is the curse of immigration finger - it holds not rationality!

When you say you got your work to residency approved - are you applying for permanent residency 2 years after holding your WTR visa? If not, i'm afraid it will probably take the same amount of time as me as I was also holding a WTR visa. The advantage was all my medicals were pre-approved so they didn't have to look at that again.

Took about 4 months from EOI to Approval - see my dates below.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

LittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really niceLittleMonkey is just really nice

Originally Posted by Caz8NZ
Hey there - thanks. Yes this is the curse of immigration finger - it holds not rationality!

When you say you got your work to residency approved - are you applying for permanent residency 2 years after holding your WTR visa? If not, i'm afraid it will probably take the same amount of time as me as I was also holding a WTR visa. The advantage was all my medicals were pre-approved so they didn't have to look at that again.

Took about 4 months from EOI to Approval - see my dates below.
Hi,

No only just got WTR visa - went that way as need to be starting work in Oct. Good to know they don't look at medicals again as obv ours we approved and only done in July 2012 so still valid so that will speed things up!! I se from you timeline that from sending you app for residence it took approx a month...it's our app we have just sent in as was picked from pool beginning Aug and received ITA about 2 weeks after that....only hold up was my birth cert needed ordering as it didn't have parents name on it and we decided to pack away and defer paperwork until removal men had been so nothing was misplaced!

Thanks for sharing your experience
Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, we have email finger as our business visa is being dealt with by a immigration lawyer, so emails and decisions are sent via him, waking every morning and checking emails is certainly very stressful, visa was submitted 6 weeks ago so hoping any day now
Old Sep 27th 2012, 4:48 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Us too!!!!!!!!!