Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

immigration consultants have you heard of them

immigration consultants have you heard of them

Old Oct 28th 2007, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

sasha 1 is a jewel in the roughsasha 1 is a jewel in the roughsasha 1 is a jewel in the roughsasha 1 is a jewel in the rough
Default immigration consultants have you heard of them

hi, just wondering we have sent off all our details to the **************** at egham in surrey. uk. has anyone had dealings with them and have they proved costly or any information would be appreciated waiting for a reply from them to see if we are able to get into nz with their assessment .
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:01 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Re: immigration consultants have you heard of them

You can do this assessment for free
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:24 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bird family.

You don;t need to wait for a consultants assessment , you can do this for yourselves immediatel - right now !

PLEASE do as Ned suggests.

you were given good advice on THIS THREAD a while ago suggesting exactly the same.

Some of the skills are on the immediate shortage list. Plumber is on long term shortage list.

If you are serious about coming here to NZ then you should do the assessment for yourselves so you know where you stand.
It really is best to have some understanding of the emigration process if you want to avoid getting ripped off or if you are ever to manage a move to another country.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

sasha 1 is a jewel in the roughsasha 1 is a jewel in the roughsasha 1 is a jewel in the roughsasha 1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Bird family.

You don;t need to wait for a consultants assessment , you can do this for yourselves immediatel - right now !

PLEASE do as Ned suggests.

you were given good advice on THIS THREAD a while ago suggesting exactly the same.

Some of the skills are on the immediate shortage list. Plumber is on long term shortage list.

If you are serious about coming here to NZ then you should do the assessment for yourselves so you know where you stand.
It really is best to have some understanding of the emigration process if you want to avoid getting ripped off or if you are ever to manage a move to another country.
we were given these peoples name to help us apparantly they help with the visa applications and and upto and including citizenship etc. but i also found a website on british expacts www.nzemigrate.co.nz. we are definately serious and have just got ball rolling after being away on hols. thanks for all advice
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ned
You can do this assessment for free
thanks ned went with these people as they were recommended but there seems to be a good website i got of british expacts called www.nzemigrate.co.nz and i was reading their literture and they also seem quite useful for a fraction of the price that it looks like that im gonna have to pay for these people ive sent our forms too . thanks for help
Old Oct 29th 2007, 6:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Why will you not look at the actual real New Zealand Immigration site

This is the very best place to find out information and where you stand regarding emigration to New Zealand - the actual New Zealand Emigration Service !!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:54 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Bird family,

You seem to be willfully ignorant. This recalcitrant inability to accept straightforward advice should cost you heaps of money, but I doubt that will happen as you don't seem to understand (or you refuse to understand) how to even take the first step in emigrating. Your fantasy of a tropical South Pacific paradise for you and your family is never going to happen until you wake up and start to take realistic measures to knowing the rules of the game. Your air-headed approach suggests to me that you aren't going to make it here to New Zealand.

I'm sorry, but it needs to be said.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bird family
hi, just wondering we have sent off all our details to the **************** at egham in surrey. uk. has anyone had dealings with them and have they proved costly or any information would be appreciated waiting for a reply from them to see if we are able to get into nz with their assessment .
You can fill all the forms in on line yourselves and save a fortune ( i did ) and will be emigrating with family in march, Dont wast money with these agents it is streight forward enough. go to

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/

Its all there, all you need just fill out forms and get your credit card out its easy.

Tony/Mandy
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:41 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by happynz
Bird family,

You seem to be willfully ignorant. This recalcitrant inability to accept straightforward advice should cost you heaps of money, but I doubt that will happen as you don't seem to understand (or you refuse to understand) how to even take the first step in emigrating. Your fantasy of a tropical South Pacific paradise for you and your family is never going to happen until you wake up and start to take realistic measures to knowing the rules of the game. Your air-headed approach suggests to me that you aren't going to make it here to New Zealand.

I'm sorry, but it needs to be said.
How sad, quoting myself.

Bird family,

I had thought about this and I think that perhaps I was a bit unpleasant in my post. However, people here have given you extremely good advice and yet you continue to write evasive answers.

Never mind. Do what you have to do and maybe your dreams will come true.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:51 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by happynz
How sad, quoting myself.

Bird family,

I had thought about this and I think that perhaps I was a bit unpleasant in my post. However, people here have given you extremely good advice and yet you continue to write evasive answers.

Never mind. Do what you have to do and maybe your dreams will come true.
I have read other posts the bird family have made and they seem to totally blank any advice they are given, oh well
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

McGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really nice

Me too, seems to be all the research is done on the forums. Why would you not start at the obvious beginning?

Bird family - check the NZ immigration site and do your points check for free. At least you'll know then if you have a chance to get in without spending money, then go with the agency if you don't want to fill the forms in yourself.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:14 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by McGowans
At least you'll know then if you have a chance to get in without spending money, then go with the agency if you don't want to fill the forms in yourself.
But you will have to tell them what to write on the forms
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ned
But you will have to tell them what to write on the forms
Hi actually i have looked on the immigration website and everything else just wanted to be clear in what i was doing thats why ive asked so many questions.
sorry if you all feel ive wasted your time. thats not intentional. just wanted the best advice from people who had done it before.
looks like we cant get into new zealand now anyway apparantly its a high risk and we would probably find difficulties .
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by McGowans
Me too, seems to be all the research is done on the forums. Why would you not start at the obvious beginning?

Bird family - check the NZ immigration site and do your points check for free. At least you'll know then if you have a chance to get in without spending money, then go with the agency if you don't want to fill the forms in yourself.
thanks for reply have not got the points needed.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ned
I have read other posts the bird family have made and they seem to totally blank any advice they are given, oh well
ned. ive not blanked any advice given at all. ive taken on board all you said.
just wanted to do things properly and so thats why i went to this immigration consultant. dont appear to have the points we needed anyway so we were told today so thank you anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.