Immigration Consultants

Old Jun 9th 2020, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

The_Blues is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration Consultants

Hi,

New to the forum. Does anyone have any experience of working with Woburn International? Looking for recommendations as considering using them.

Many thanks
Old Jun 12th 2020, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Immigration Consultants

Does anyone have any positive experience of working with any immigration consultants and if so could you possibly share details? Present circumstances considered I appreciate immigration into NZ may be some time off, just wanting to start dialogues.

Thanks
Old Jun 15th 2020, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Timmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond repute

You'll get a lot of people saying don't bother unless you have a medical or criminal issue but they do have their plus points plus some people have more disposable cash than others so go for it if you think you can't do it yourself. I paid for an hour of a consultants time to set me off in the right direction and his cost was less than what I would have paid just on his 'what qualification to use' recommendation.
Saying that, the guides that accompany every immigration form do explain it all well so it's not rocket science and even the immigration line calls you back instead of you having to wait ages in line.
​Consultancies sometimes offer a form checking service which can be a good money saver in the sense you do all the donkey work and they steer you in right direction
Old Jun 15th 2020, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I think we're a pretty straight forward case, none of the complications you mention above. I was originally thinking we'd go for the Skilled Migrant Visa to get the security of residency but after speaking with the immigration consultants they recommended going with the Essential Skills Visa and then applying for residency once in NZ. They were pretty adamant i would need to have secured a job beforehand.
Old Jun 18th 2020, 4:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by The_Blues
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I think we're a pretty straight forward case, none of the complications you mention above. I was originally thinking we'd go for the Skilled Migrant Visa to get the security of residency but after speaking with the immigration consultants they recommended going with the Essential Skills Visa and then applying for residency once in NZ. They were pretty adamant i would need to have secured a job beforehand.

This much we could have told you. A job offer is a golden egg.