I'm so excited!!!!

Old Oct 8th 2009, 9:29 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm so excited!!!!

Did somebody mention Bolly?

Congratulations - great news!
Old Oct 8th 2009, 9:40 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Did somebody mention Bolly?

Congratulations - great news!
Thanks guys! Good to have you lot to share news with!!

OK, ok ....for all you like minded bolly drinkers a new bottle will be opened...see you in the bar!!!

In between the builders being here, going to work and trying to contain the excitment I have yet to have a glass of bubbles (have managed a NZ vino or 2 tho )

Working late shift today but then off 4 days ...woohooo!! Bring on the bubbles my freinds!!
B x
Old Oct 8th 2009, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MnB
Thanks guys! Good to have you lot to share news with!!

OK, ok ....for all you like minded bolly drinkers a new bottle will be opened...see you in the bar!!!

In between the builders being here, going to work and trying to contain the excitment I have yet to have a glass of bubbles (have managed a NZ vino or 2 tho )

Working late shift today but then off 4 days ...woohooo!! Bring on the bubbles my freinds!!
B x
So if your plans when you get there are to start in welly and work your way up - if you fancy a coffee and a bun half way up - we will be around hamilton/cambridge you could give us a shout - be good to say hi in person
Got new straightners for my hair today - ding dong x
Old Oct 8th 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Congrats MnB - worra lorra bolly, yum yum!! Best of luck and u make the BDO (u learn smthg new everyday)

good luck and have fun

xx

HH
Old Oct 8th 2009, 9:34 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
So if your plans when you get there are to start in welly and work your way up - if you fancy a coffee and a bun half way up - we will be around hamilton/cambridge you could give us a shout - be good to say hi in person
Got new straightners for my hair today - ding dong x
Thanks for invite Psycho ..... may well take you up on that, we have some friends in Cambridge (they are just about to move so don't know exactly where in Cambridge yet) so will def be in the area at some point! and yeah like you said ..would be cool to say hi in person.

But you never know .... may yet see you on the flight! (still looking for best option, so not booked yet) Guess I might recognise you by your very straight hair

B x
Old Oct 9th 2009, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MnB
Thanks for invite Psycho ..... may well take you up on that, we have some friends in Cambridge (they are just about to move so don't know exactly where in Cambridge yet) so will def be in the area at some point! and yeah like you said ..would be cool to say hi in person.

But you never know .... may yet see you on the flight! (still looking for best option, so not booked yet) Guess I might recognise you by your very straight hair

B x
That depends on the kind of day im having !!

We are off with Singapore airlines. going on that big bugger - the one that i reckon will be far to big to get off the ground at all never mind stay in the air all the way to Singapore!!!!

Keep us informed - We are hoping to maybe get a rental house sorted in the next week or so - gonna stay in a holiday type apartment for the first couple of weeks in Hamilton - but gonna try for schools in Cambridge though - so i suppose long term we have to head there. We will see
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:12 pm
MnB

That depends on the kind of day im having !!

We are off with Singapore airlines. going on that big bugger - the one that i reckon will be far to big to get off the ground at all never mind stay in the air all the way to Singapore!!!!

Keep us informed - We are hoping to maybe get a rental house sorted in the next week or so - gonna stay in a holiday type apartment for the first couple of weeks in Hamilton - but gonna try for schools in Cambridge though - so i suppose long term we have to head there. We will see
Hey Psycho...lucky you! bad mood = bad hair day!... if only my life was so predictable.....any hint of moisture in the air and I look like Shirley Temple ...(aged 10)

Looking at Emirates & Air NZ at moment....mmmmm will def book for Jan but inclined to wait for written confirmation of AIP

Watch this space tho

catch up soon B x
Old Oct 10th 2009, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MnB
Hey Psycho...lucky you! bad mood = bad hair day!... if only my life was so predictable.....any hint of moisture in the air and I look like Shirley Temple ...(aged 10)

Looking at Emirates & Air NZ at moment....mmmmm will def book for Jan but inclined to wait for written confirmation of AIP

Watch this space tho

catch up soon B x
Good luck with booking the flights. Its daunting isnt it, so many times, days, stopovers, routes. Its a nightmare.

Look forward to hearing you have them booked - any sign of the letter yet - or indeed the blue stickers x
Old Oct 10th 2009, 9:52 pm
MnB

Good luck with booking the flights. Its daunting isnt it, so many times, days, stopovers, routes. Its a nightmare.

Look forward to hearing you have them booked - any sign of the letter yet - or indeed the blue stickers x
Had letter to confirm C/O but not AIP letter yet..... no worries tho according to C/O ...can't have blue stickers yet, got to get new passport first so will be able to keep same blue stickers for 10 years!!!

Found good AirNZ deal for 30th Jan, was going to book tonight but AirNZ site not co-operating bet they have gone up tomorrow!!!:curse:

B x
Old Oct 11th 2009, 1:22 pm
MnB

Woohooo!! AirNZ site behaving itself today so have booked flights flying out 30th January arriving in Wellington
1st Feb ...... I'm so excited (again!!) managed to get a good deal for premium economy seats using promo code..

B x
Old Oct 11th 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MnB
Woohooo!! AirNZ site behaving itself today so have booked flights flying out 30th January arriving in Wellington
1st Feb ...... I'm so excited (again!!) managed to get a good deal for premium economy seats using promo code..

B x
Well done - congratulations

See - i have doubted the whole thing more since we booked the flights than i did before. I dont know if its because before we had the visas it wasnt our decision whether we could go or not - so you try not to get your hopes up just in case they say no. Then we got the visas and booked the flights the week after and now.... everyday i think yes we should, no we shouldnt, its a good thing, its a bad thing, we are mad... we are so lucky to be given this opportunity....

I will be glad when we get on the plane - i think!!!

Anyway, you so dont need to hear this right now.

Well done honey

Psycho x
Old Oct 11th 2009, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Wow B, so pleased for you Congratulations

Best get organised with the packing coz it creeps on ya

Psycho, you wrote....

See - i have doubted the whole thing more since we booked the flights than i did before. I dont know if its because before we had the visas it wasnt our decision whether we could go or not - so you try not to get your hopes up just in case they say no. Then we got the visas and booked the flights the week after and now.... everyday i think yes we should, no we shouldnt, its a good thing, its a bad thing, we are mad... we are so lucky to be given this opportunity....

Hun, I think we all go through this. I am on an emotional rollercoaster at the moment. As I said before, I am as sad as I am happy, which has kind of taken me by surprise. Everyone knows we are going now, so on a daily basis people are being so nice, which makes me want to cry all over again. These last few weeks in the UK are tough

Back to B, we will def be calling in for that coffee the day we leave Cornwall. Looking forward to seeing you xx
Old Oct 11th 2009, 8:31 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Wow B, so pleased for you Congratulations

Best get organised with the packing coz it creeps on ya

Psycho, you wrote....

Hun, I think we all go through this. I am on an emotional rollercoaster at the moment. As I said before, I am as sad as I am happy, which has kind of taken me by surprise. Everyone knows we are going now, so on a daily basis people are being so nice, which makes me want to cry all over again. These last few weeks in the UK are tough

Back to B, we will def be calling in for that coffee the day we leave Cornwall. Looking forward to seeing you xx
Oh no...I think I've peaked too early
I do know what you both mean tho lol......I ping pong between being excited (luckily most of the time!) and being scared, sad and worried if I'm like this now what the hell am I going to be like by 29th January!!!
But hey we know leaving is the hardest part ( isn't there a song of that title?!) and OH & I are so looking forward to this next stage of our lives!!

come what may .... we (all of us lol) will have tried, no 'wot if's for us!! lol

Maria....will have the kettle on hun!
Old Oct 11th 2009, 8:39 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Had letter to confirm C/O but not AIP letter yet..... no worries tho according to C/O ...can't have blue stickers yet, got to get new passport first so will be able to keep same blue stickers for 10 years!!!

Found good AirNZ deal for 30th Jan, was going to book tonight but AirNZ site not co-operating bet they have gone up tomorrow!!!:curse:

B x
Oh B great news! its going to come round so quick for you.

Must seem so real now you are at this stage really happy for you both.

Lol
Dewb xx

Ps nearly finished doors
Old Oct 11th 2009, 8:49 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Oh B great news! its going to come round so quick for you.

Must seem so real now you are at this stage really happy for you both.

Lol
Dewb xx

Ps nearly finished doors
Hey Debby don't you worry about a few doors hun.....I'm sat here in a room thats half stripped of wall paper, has 5 channels hacked out ready for new wiring and a bare wall where fireplace used to be had to chuck dust sheets out just couldn't save them!

Just told my aunt date of flights.......oh dear....no comment then!

Just get house on market!!! then you can come in new year too!! lol
B x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.