British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   I'm no brit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/im-no-brit-672558/)

albertito0510 Jun 15th 2010 12:28 pm

I'm no brit

I joined this forum as I found it very informative but I'm no brit so please, don't kick me out :fingerscrossed:

I'm in the process of completing my EOI for a skilled migrant in NZ. However, will it be better if I furnish all the supporting documentation before I pay and submit my EOI? Currently my score is 160 and hoping it is as accurate as it can be.

One more thing, for the supporting documents, does it need to be upto date? Most of my employee certificates are outdated and somehow crumpled. Plus, does it have to be authenticated in my home country or in any New Zealand consulate/embassy?

I just thought it has to be authenticated to save time. I'm currently residing and working in Abu Dhabi UAE and before coming here, I was required for all of my transcript, marriage certificates to be attested both in Philippines and here in Abu Dhabi. It save time and money that time.

Please advise and thank you.

simonsi Jun 15th 2010 12:51 pm

Re: I'm no brit

You don´t submit anything with the EOI, just pay and submit, if you get selected the EOI will go through screening, if it survives that with enough points intact you will get issued an ITA, then you´ll need the supporting documentation.

AFAIK the ITA details which documents you will need to provide in original and which must be attested copies.

albertito0510 Jun 15th 2010 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by simonsi (Post 8634350)
You don´t submit anything with the EOI, just pay and submit, if you get selected the EOI will go through screening, if it survives that with enough points intact you will get issued an ITA, then you´ll need the supporting documentation.

AFAIK the ITA details which documents you will need to provide in original and which must be attested copies.

thanks simonsi...

Although I haven't filed my EOI, I'm curious to what are the papers to submit when we (crossfingers) received our ITA? Just being positive here and hoping if we do get through the "whole of the needle", it will be easy for us to accomplish and provide the documents.

Do I need to send police records, medical, taxes etc etc...?

simonsi Jun 15th 2010 1:29 pm

Its all here :)

Dewb09 Jun 15th 2010 7:48 pm

Just wanted to say Hi & welcome to the site :thumbsup: Dont have to be a brit so there will be no kicking out :D Glad you have found it informative here

Good luck with your application

Dewb