ID no.for country of residence???

Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default ID no.for country of residence???

one last question guys!!

in the box where it asks you for your identification number issued by your country of residence what do we put?

i think i should put no number at all as we live in the uk and dont have personal identification numbers but the oh has put his national insurance number in the box, surely your national insurance number has nothing to do with a personal id number,

any thoughts and if youve filled in the forms what did you put???

cheers gina
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:28 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ID no.for country of residence???

From memory I put my National Insurance number. Seemed to satisfy them. They're looking for a government-issued form of ID number.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

okay n i number it is then i just thought it was a confusung question as it could be any number ie: passport, ni, nhs number etc.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:51 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gina and danny
okay n i number it is then i just thought it was a confusung question as it could be any number ie: passport, ni, nhs number etc.
You should see a separate area for your passport number, with your other passport information. I did not put my NHS number in there anywhere.