I would like to announce....

Old May 15th 2008, 7:01 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default I would like to announce....

I checked the website today and it now says:

DECISION SUCCESSFUL!!!!

I've checked it so many times now!!
Finally I've heard though no idea why it's taken so long. Just glad to get an answer at last

Going to book medicals tomorrow . Now time for a glass or two of wine to celebrate
Thanks to everyone on here for their support, you've been great
Sue
Old May 15th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I would like to announce....

Originally Posted by Sue R

DECISION SUCCESSFUL!!!!

Finally I've heard though no idea why it's taken so long. Just glad to get an answer at last

Going to book medicals tomorrow . Now time for a glass or two of wine to celebrate
Sue
Let me be the first one to congratulate you. Congratulations! it's wonderful to hear that the decision has been successful.

Wish you all the best for the rest of the steps and great success in NZ.
Old May 15th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Let me be the first one to congratulate you. Congratulations! it's wonderful to hear that the decision has been successful.

Wish you all the best for the rest of the steps and great success in NZ.
EXCELLENT NEWS SUE
my glass is now full and I'm having a drink to celebrate with you, or 2, or 3..
I have pm'd you
Regards Chris
Old May 15th 2008, 9:16 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

ace - topsmart!
Old May 15th 2008, 9:21 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thank goodness for that SueR. You must be so relieved.

I think you've stirred the dust off a pile of a few forgotten applications

Well done you.
Old May 15th 2008, 10:42 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 16th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news,well done.

Phyllis
Old May 16th 2008, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Brilliant news! Glad you have finally had an answer. The rest will probably feel like plain sailing now.
Old May 16th 2008, 4:22 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT LAST!! How many glasses of wine did you have to celebrate, uh?!

Excellent news, you must have broken a new record!!

Bit bad that they haven't bothered to give you an explanation though. I think you should add a covering letter to the ITA demanding they give your application top priority, as compensation for keeping you waiting for so long without any form of communication, I think it'd only be fair and they have any decency they should oblige!!

You go girl!!!

Last edited by Water Lily; May 16th 2008 at 4:36 pm.
Old May 16th 2008, 8:30 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Hi Maria,

I had 2 glasses of wine to celebrate, not telling you how big they were though

I'm being optimistic and hoping they'll be kind and deduct the extra time I've been waiting off the next stage. Somehow I doubt it!

Got my medicals booked for next Wednesday so until then it's going to be no alcohol. I tend to eat pretty healthily anyway and don't drink too much . I can't see there being any problems with anything, my BMI is around 20ish I think and I just hope I don't catch a cold or some infection in the meantime. Maybe I should run that by the boss - I can't come into work in case I get badly bitten as I need to be fit and healthy for the meds? I think I know the answer I'll get

I will be on the lookout for you to announce you've received yours. Looks like it should be soon, they seem to be sending them out within 2 months at the moment. One day you'll log onto the website and find that you're no longer selected, you're "decision successful". It still looks odd when I look, I've got so used to seeing "that" word every day and twice daily towards the end!

Sue Still grinning
Old May 16th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

kira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant future

DECISION SUCCESSFUL!!!!

Sue
hi sue,
just want too pass on my congratulations. with the stress you went through over the last few weeks (been reading the forums with my nosey hat on,lol) you truely deserve a bottle or 4 of bubbly
u enjoy it hun x
Old May 19th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Cyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the rough

Hi Sue,

Not been online for a few days - I'm so happy to see your good news! Top marks for hanging on in there!!
Old May 21st 2008, 4:40 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

I will be on the lookout for you to announce you've received yours. Looks like it should be soon, they seem to be sending them out within 2 months at the moment. One day you'll log onto the website and find that you're no longer selected, you're "decision successful".
Well, that day has arrived!!!

I had checked about 3 times this morning already, as it is exactly 8 weeks today since our EOI was selected.... wasn't feeling too hopeful, but checked again an hour ago and BINGO! Mark is working from home today and when he heard me shouting "YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEES!!!" from the next room he kinda guessed what I was looking at!!

Having the compulsory glass of wine to celebrate and since I haven't had my tea yet and it's been a few hours since I had my lunch, I'm feeling suitably tipsy!! LOL. But soooo excited I can't stop giggling!!!

Didn't waste a second and booked the medicals straight away, we could've gone to the clinic next Tuesday!! But fatty here wants some time to try and lose the extra inch or two off his waist, so I pushed it back a couple of weeks. It's raw vegetables and water for him for a while!!! And daily runs even if I have to drag him kicking and screaming!

So how did your tests go today? Do tell all!!!! And what's this about not wanting to get bitten at work? Hope that means you work at a vet's practice and not at a solicitor's!
Old May 21st 2008, 6:46 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Hi Waterlily,

!!!!HURRAY!!!!

At last it's arrived, that's great news
I think you should have another compulsory glass of wine and I'll have one with you to celebrate doing the meds!

Wow, you checked 3x this morning and I thought I was bad when I started checking 3x in one day! Good thing the ITA has arrived or you'd be glued to that computer screen, they'd have to chisel you off it!

I got my paperwork the next day by special delivery, though I actually got it the day after as I wasn't in and had to queue up at the sorting office to get it. Then had to endure the disapproving stares from the long long queue as the postman started asking me about going to NZ and telling me about his relatives that had gone...meanwhile I just wanted to have it in my hands and hold it, my little hands kept sneaking under the protective glass trying to grab it but Mr Postie was determined to chat to me!

Meds went ok, no excessive undressing involved and doc hasn't found anything wrong, it will be about a week until I get the blood and xray results. Then everything is done. Spending a fortune at the moment, medicals, occupational registration and then the ITA fee very soon Trying to avoid my bank balance!
Maria, you are right, I am a vet and not a solicitor so my clients do have more of a tendency to use their teeth. Managed to avoid getting a bad bite this week apart from a particularly vicious little gerbil, got 2 tooth marks on my left thumb but not infected so should be OK! Par for the course really...

Good luck with the healthy eating and getting fit, it's only 2 weeks he'll have to do it for after all. It's not that long but it will seem like it to him, and probably to you as well if he's a typical man...

Anyway, amazing fantastic news!!!
Off to have a glass of NZ red- it had to be NZ of course!

Sue
Old May 21st 2008, 7:12 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

I can't keep up with you tonight!!

I've been checking about 10 times a day for a few days , not crazy, just eager!

Are you sure the postie was not trying to chat you up in the hope you'd take him with you!!

Glad to hear your medical went well, hopefully you'll get the results really quickly so you can send off the ITA asap. I still think you should write a covering letter asking them (nicely ) to give your application some priority for having kept you waiting for so long, for no apparent reason and without explanation (or apology!). No harm in trying.....

Keep us posted!! Bet you're excited about your imminent holiday now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.