how to start Immigration process?

Old Jul 5th 2012, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

kashifbari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how to start Immigration process?

Hello there,

I am about to start NZ immigration process i have 3 years Bachelor Computer Science Degree with 6 years of working experience as Software Engineer and Analyst Programmer.....How to start my application
Old Jul 5th 2012, 7:57 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how to start Immigration process?

you need to submit an EOI, pay your fees and if selected then submit an ITA, more fees and keep your fingers crossed.

firstly fill in the EOI on line without submitting and see what points you get
Old Jul 5th 2012, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the points indicator, much quicker and saves filling out the EOI. This should give you a good indication of how many points you have - you can then decide from there whether to fill out an EOI, or whether you would need a job offer first. Good luck.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

kashifbari is an unknown quantity at this point

Kindly do let me know that i have Bachelor of Computer Science degree (3yrs)do i need NZQA qualification Assesment at the time of submitting EOI and My cousin have B.S computer Engineering (4 yrs). he also need to know that NZQA assesment is required for him or not at the time EOI submitting.

Please provide me the website for payment of fees futher do let me know whether i would require Debit VISA card or Credit VISA card.Please reply urgent
Old Jul 5th 2012, 9:50 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you need to be looking at http://www.immigration.govt.nz/.

we on here are not official immigration advisor's and any comments are personal opinions and experiences and should be taken as such. If you require official confirmed information then I suggest you contact your locak NZ immigration office
Old Jul 6th 2012, 1:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by kashifbari
Kindly do let me know that i have Bachelor of Computer Science degree (3yrs)do i need NZQA qualification Assesment at the time of submitting EOI and My cousin have B.S computer Engineering (4 yrs). he also need to know that NZQA assesment is required for him or not at the time EOI submitting.

Please provide me the website for payment of fees futher do let me know whether i would require Debit VISA card or Credit VISA card.Please reply urgent
Whether or not your qualifications requires NZQA assessment depends upon in which country you gained that qualification.

As Mrs Fychan has pointed out , you can find that from the official NZIS website.