How long from returning ITA

Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Question How long from returning ITA

Hi,

how long does it take them to process your application when you return your ITA and all the info they want...how long did it take for yours to go through.

Cheers
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:14 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: How long from returning ITA

We handed in our ITA 4 June 2006. We were approved three weeks later (it would have been sooner, but because we needed the NZIS doc to sign off on a negligible health thingie we had to wait the mandatory three week period that i taks for the doctor's clearance). We picked up our passports 11 July 2006
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

I was just coming on to ask the same thing! Mine was sent in and received last Wednesday and we've received our documents and x-ray back this morning. We have only claimed points for work experience and a job he's doing already, plus they scrutinised his job description already as it's new to NZ and not on the Skills shortage list yet.

How long has yours been in?
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I was just coming on to ask the same thing! Mine was sent in and received last Wednesday and we've received our documents and x-ray back this morning. We have only claimed points for work experience and a job he's doing already, plus they scrutinised his job description already as it's new to NZ and not on the Skills shortage list yet.

How long has yours been in?
Not put it in yet...I know not very good of us but we waited for ages for our police clearances to come back and i had to get some uni stuff sent to me and all in all just didn't get around to it but our deadline is the 20th November so must get it sorted!

Just wondered how long it took as a Nurse who works here at the hospital has taken 6 months!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

I've been warned (by someone who is waiting for their ITA to be processed) that there is a 3-month waiting list at NZIS .... this is with a job offer.....

Jane
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JaneAS
I've been warned (by someone who is waiting for their ITA to be processed) that there is a 3-month waiting list at NZIS .... this is with a job offer.....

Jane
We are already here so I thought it may be quicker...already in the job etc...but they do close for Christmas!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phil01
We are already here so I thought it may be quicker...already in the job etc...but they do close for Christmas!
We received a letter with our documents saying that we will have a decision within 3-6 months! I checked our application yesterday, online, 9 days after lodging it and it had changed from 'Application received' to 'Pending' I'll be checking it daily now
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:24 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Well good luck to you guys. I wish you all the best with it. Not too long now 'till it'll be us in the same position - we hope!

Excited?

Youbetcha!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

sarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
We received a letter with our documents saying that we will have a decision within 3-6 months! I checked our application yesterday, online, 9 days after lodging it and it had changed from 'Application received' to 'Pending' I'll be checking it daily now
We got our visas in 2005 and our online status still shows 'Pending'

We got our visas about 2 weeks after handing in the ITA and docs in London.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:57 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by sarahw
We got our visas in 2005 and our online status still shows 'Pending'

We got our visas about 2 weeks after handing in the ITA and docs in London.
Is there any advantage to be gained by handing the documents in over posting them (registered of course!)
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

sarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure but we lived in London and naturally had left the submission of our ITA till the last possible day