Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

How long the processing times to be granted PR at Auckland branch?

How long the processing times to be granted PR at Auckland branch?

Old Nov 22nd 2010, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default How long the processing times to be granted PR at Auckland branch?

Hi All,

I submitted my ITA with my documents over 2 months ago. I was wondering if anyone here had experienced with Auckland branch? How long does the processing time normally take at Auckland branch? I would love to hear your timeframe and the length time of process of receiving a PR.

Cheers,
Claire
Old Dec 29th 2010, 1:56 pm
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long the processing times to be granted PR at Auckland branch?

Hi there,

The processing times are all given on the immigration site (www.immigration.govt.nz). I don't really know the exact link actually. Auckland branch processing times should be all on the site. Just do a search for processing times on the immigration site.

However, it can take from about 6-9 months processing in general for the skilled migrant. NZ is pretty good (migration-wise) compared to Australia. I have a friend who lodged an EOi (with IQA and IELTS results at 110 points this year), got selected in 3 selections (6 weeks), got the prelim check in 5 working days, and received the ITA in about 2 working weeks, and now is applying for the PR. I have another friend with almost the same timeframes and processing time for his PR application after ITA was about 6 months.

And, good luck mate.

Originally Posted by celeliza
Hi All,

I submitted my ITA with my documents over 2 months ago. I was wondering if anyone here had experienced with Auckland branch? How long does the processing time normally take at Auckland branch? I would love to hear your timeframe and the length time of process of receiving a PR.

Cheers,
Claire