How long for PR after submitting ITA?

Old May 23rd 2007, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default How long for PR after submitting ITA?

...I know there are probably loads of threads starting like this, but I have a job offer of skilled employment. I am desperate to leave, and just about to submit my ITA....in peoples experience, how long does it take with a job offer?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:09 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long for PR after submitting ITA?

Originally Posted by NZBee
...I know there are probably loads of threads starting like this, but I have a job offer of skilled employment. I am desperate to leave, and just about to submit my ITA....in peoples experience, how long does it take with a job offer?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Submitted EOI 19th December
Selected 20th December
Submitted ITA 18th January
Approved 21st March

and that was with medical complications that were referred back to the consultant! (Oh and a case officer that went on leave twice!!!)

HTH
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:11 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

check out the london pages on the NZIS website - for us it was supposed to be a couple or three weeks when we applied but Christmas added some time on........you could find out by calling the premium rate number, who may refer you to the website.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you!
My medical is fine, and I have my clear police report, so hopefully it will run smoothly!
I really don't possess any patience and this is making this task very difficuly indeed!
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:15 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!
My medical is fine, and I have my clear police report, so hopefully it will run smoothly!
I really don't possess any patience and this is making this task very difficuly indeed!
if you are really desperate then a work permit with the appropriate paperwork may be quicker - then you can get the PR granted once you'e arrived - that's what we did.............
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:20 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!
I suggest you find some, cos this really does test your emotions to their extremes,and the system goes as fast as the system chooses
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:42 am
Just Joined

VladimirN is an unknown quantity at this point

And how long does it take without a job offer?
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:10 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VladimirN
And how long does it take without a job offer?
We went to NZ House last week to submit our ITA and the immigration officer told us 1 - 3 months with a job offer but this will speed up if time is a factor, as far as the employer is concerned, or 3 - 6 months without a job offer.

As for patience, you'll need loads, this is NZ we are talking about and there is 'no worries' with everything!!