How long to get your paperwork back?

Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:18 am
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Default How long to get your paperwork back?

Hi all,

just a query - how long did people have to wait until they got their certificates / paperwork back from Immigration after they got PR?

We got the email 'approved in principle' on the 21st May and have not received any of our stuff back yet!

Getting a little worried so emailed CO today

Niki
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Re: How long to get your paperwork back?

Hi Nikki,

We didn't get any of our paperwork back, until around 2 weeks after we recieved our passports with the stickers in.
So I wouldn't worry too much at the mo. And congratulations
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anniiee View Post
Hi Nikki,

We didn't get any of our paperwork back, until around 2 weeks after we recieved our passports with the stickers in.
So I wouldn't worry too much at the mo. And congratulations
Hi,

We got ours back with our passports / visas, took about two weeks I think!!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

We got ours back with our passports and visas too.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:07 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone, I am not sending our passports into immigration until September - after our Summer holiday so not doubt I will get my stuff back after then.
cheers
Niki