how long from EOI to ITA??

Old May 23rd 2008, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: how long from EOI to ITA??

Originally Posted by Water Lily
OK, so in reply to my own question and in case it helps someone else.... it took exactly 8 weeks for us, since as of today, our record says "DECISION SUCCESSFUL"

!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many congratulations! 8 weeks, that was quick. Good luck with the rest of the stages and have a great time in NZ.
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

The Panel Doctors we are going to see is:
Dr P Chapman & Dr Lee, The Aeromedical centre, Caledonian House, Reigate rd, Hookwood, Surrey Rh6 0AP - Tel: 0845 070 0733

Child - £75
Adults £255 including x rays, bloods and posting.

Hope this helps
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:38 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teebrown
Sorry I don't mean to rub it in, but EOI submitted 1st May, selected 7th May, ITA received 17th May - 115 points with job offer under skilled migrant.
Show off

Well done, sounds like you'll be packing your bags really soon, I'm jealous!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

sam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant future
Smile Re: how long from EOI to ITA??

Hiya Waterlily,
i know its soooo difficult not to camp by the letter box waiting for the next bit of news to come through.
Timescale wise we submitted our EOI last September and have just got our residency visas, its not a quick process, but having said that some people have breezed through, so it does seem to vary. We keep our fingers crossed for you.
I also live in Swindon so if you have any questions then please let me know.

Sam x
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:00 am
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam, CONGRATULATIONS!!

So it took you about 10 months then, that's what I was expecting judging by other people's experiences here, but it sounds like people who submitted their ITAs in the last month are getting their interviews really quickly, so we're keeping everything crossed!!!

We went for our medical tests yesterday, the doctor seemed to be happy with everything he saw so as long as the blood tests and x-rays don't bring any hidden surprises we're hoping to receive the results next week, then we can send off our ITA, getting really excited now!!

So when are you planning to jet off then? Have you been to NZ before and do you know where you'll be going? We spent 6 months over there last year, as part of a round-the-world trip, and loved it! (obviously ). But we still don't know where we'll go, we're torn between a few places and can't make up our minds!

If you'd like to meet up for a meal / drink let us know! We recently met up with alchris and it was great to be able to chat to someone in our same situation, and for us all to share our hopes and our excitement!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

sam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant futuresam.n.ian has a brilliant future
Smile Re: how long from EOI to ITA??

Hello Water Lily,

I bet you are glad your medicals are out of the way, thats one thing you can tick off, and once you get accepted the 'to do' list gets soooooo much longer. Let me know how you get on.

Our dilemma now is which removal company to use, there are just so many out there.

We plan to be in Christchurch in September, I have a job offer and Ian will be a house husband until we have sussed out areas and childcare. No we have never been to NZ, but the offer of the outdoors on your doorstep and welcoming people, why would we want to stay here.

So do you have any ideas where you want to settle? Have you been to Christchurch? And what are you hoping to do when you get here?
What more of an adventure could you ever have!

We would love to get together at some point, again just to share our excitment with someone.

Sam x
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:40 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Hi Sam, yes we have been to Christchurch, we rented a flat for a couple of months there in fact. We spent 6 months in NZ in total, so if you want to meet up and hear all about it, we'll be happy oblige!!

I'll send you a PM!!