Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

how good are they at updating the TTS site?

how good are they at updating the TTS site?

Old Feb 12th 2015, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Chel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default how good are they at updating the TTS site?

i have my essential skills visa and my sons student visa application into London atm, lodged on 26th Jan. my immigration consultant emailed earlier in the week to say that he'd spoken to them and they were assigning a case officer yesterday. my bmi is high so there's a high chance I'll get referred to the MA, although I've sent in tons of other tests all normal so i'm hopeful it doesn't

anyway, immi consultant said that if i wasnt getting referred we'd have a decision by the end of the week, but if I was, then it could take ages.

I have been refreshing the TTS site like a mad woman for the last day but no change, but I'm wondering how good they actually are at updating it? if I had been referred to the MA, would it show on there? and if so, does it show on there quickly or days/weeks later?
Old Feb 12th 2015, 5:48 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how good are they at updating the TTS site?

it will show that it has been referred but as you are only just got a CO I would think it would take a bit longer than two days for it to show up. The application is done by a certain process and they do not deviate from that, if the medical gets referred then the process will stop until the CO has had a response and depending on that response will take appropriate action. The thing with having a agent doing the stuff for you it will take longer for you to find out what is going on as you have that middle man.
Old Feb 12th 2015, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Chel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond reputeChel42uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how good are they at updating the TTS site?

Thanks mrs f

Just need to sit and wait then I guess! The consultant was a stipulation of the company I'm going to and it did make the paperwork side easier but having him in nz and my forms literally 10 miles away us frustrating!