Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

How to check EOI points for Engg. with MBA and claim bonus points

How to check EOI points for Engg. with MBA and claim bonus points

Old Nov 21st 2015, 4:59 am
Just Joined

singhcool is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy How to check EOI points for Engg. with MBA and claim bonus points

Hi All,
I am from India. I did my Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication and after that I did my MBA in Marketing & System.

Now I want to know shall I apply EOI with my MBA or with my Engineering degree. If I am applying with my MBA then can I apply for Bonus points for identified future growth area and absolute skill shortage area?

I am working in IT technology, shall I get extra points for that because I did my BE in Electronics & Telecommunication & MBA?

Old Nov 21st 2015, 7:11 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to check EOI points for Engg. with MBA and claim bonus points

depends if your qualifications were gained from a recognised established. you will need to check the Immigration site.

India is not a comparable market so I do not believe you can gain points from work experience there unless you work for a multi national company. You must have a job offer to gain points for the identified future growth. check out this link on what you can and can't claim for. http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...d-pool-810756/

Last edited by MrsFychan; Nov 21st 2015 at 7:14 am.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 7:54 am
Just Joined

singhcool is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: How to check EOI points for Engg. with MBA and claim bonus points

I have experience in big MNCs but in India location, then can I claim bonus points in future growth area/ absolute skill shortage area?

Please suggest.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 8:28 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to check EOI points for Engg. with MBA and claim bonus points

from the link I gave you it looks like you can only claim bonus points if you have a job offer and have worked for a recognised multi national company