Hi there is any visa option for me

Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi there is any visa option for me

Hi

I have bach. degree in computers with 4+ years of exp. in software development ( c,c++, html,php,mysql ) working on this platforms. I am from India is there any option of visa for me. permanently there.I am new here can anyone suggest me what is the procedure i dont want to pay to consultant.

i am 25yrs old,single and fit as well.no health problems at all.

thanks for ur time.

hoping to hear from u guys soon.

take care
bye
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi there is any visa option for me

sorry to continue

can u tell me the total cost involved in that and how much time it take till to get the visa.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by strangers4me View Post
Hi

I have bach. degree in computers with 4+ years of exp. in software development ( c,c++, html,php,mysql ) working on this platforms. I am from India is there any option of visa for me. permanently there.I am new here can anyone suggest me what is the procedure i dont want to pay to consultant.

i am 25yrs old,single and fit as well.no health problems at all.

thanks for ur time.

hoping to hear from u guys soon.

take care
bye
look at what points you score under Skilled Migration. alternatively you may qualify for a work permit or under the work to residency scheme. You may need to get your qualifications assessed first. the New Zealand immigration website has the details.

As far as time goes, it depends what category visa you apply for and if you need to get your qualifications assessed first. with a straightforward work permit application the turnaround is a matter of weeks, with a residence application without a job offer it is a number of months, excluding the preparation time required to get your police checks, medicals, qualification assessement etc. Costs vary as well, details will be on the website also.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:57 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Go to www.immigration.govt.nz and get as much information as you can. Sure, it may not be the most user-friendly website, but it isn't that bad either.

As an aside, I see that you have requested a lot of information about possible immigration to Australia. Why have you changed your mind to consider New Zealand?