Hi - newbie here looking for advice

Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:44 pm
NZbound

yorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really nice
Default Hi - newbie here looking for advice

Hi

We are a family of 4. Me (36yrs - nhs admin, hubby 40yrs - sparkie, and 2 boys aged 6yrs and 3yrs). My hubby has 16yrs experience and did an adult training course NOT an apprentiship. He is currently self employed as a NICEIC domestic installer. We have been talking about emigrating for a long time but had to wait until his 2 kids were grown up! Well now they are we have started looking into the whole process.

I understand you have to fill in an EOI and your application goes into the pool etc etc...

Does hubby need to apply for registration before he can submit on EOI??? If so how do we go about this. Any help would be great. We have decided to go it alone not through an agent!!! GULP

Last edited by Am Loolah; Feb 25th 2009 at 4:55 am. Reason: Moved to Immigration Sub-Forum
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Denise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Hi - newbie here looking for advice

Hi

I posted just about the same question just the other day and have had quite a lot of good responses. Have a look at my post EOI and EWRB and see if it helps.

Denise