Here we go again

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice
Default Here we go again

EOI selected today (again) this time with a job offer and 160 points, we applied back in july but NZQA did not agree with some of my qualifications, so points were deducted and we ended back at the bottom of the pool until now, obviously someone thinks 21 years experience in my trade counts for something and has offered me a job, as long as I arrive before August 1st
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:14 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here we go again

Originally Posted by Jo_Paul87 View Post
EOI selected today (again) this time with a job offer and 160 points, we applied back in july but NZQA did not agree with some of my qualifications, so points were deducted and we ended back at the bottom of the pool until now, obviously someone thinks 21 years experience in my trade counts for something and has offered me a job, as long as I arrive before August 1st
Great news!!Hope its all straight forward for you now!!
Good luck
B x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

congratulations hope its full sail ahead for you x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

All the best for this the 2nd time around. Let's hope it all goes smoothly for you all now.

How wonderful to hear of someone with a trade job offer in place.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:28 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
All the best for this the 2nd time around. Let's hope it all goes smoothly for you all now.

How wonderful to hear of someone with a trade job offer in place.
"CONGRATS" fab news, sure you will make it, will fly by this year has for us!!!!!

Tina. x