Help on Passport

Old Jan 21st 2008, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all
Default Help on Passport

Hello Everyone

My sons passport needs to be renewed. It has the PR visa inside, do I contact the passport office or NZ immigration for the transfer of this?

Currently Locked In Safe! Key in 'safe' place (somewhere!!!!!!!!!!).
Its probably 'on the side'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its alright though (I,m a locksmith).

Cheers Jads
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:51 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Help on Passport

NZIS will transfer the returning resident visa (RRV) for a fee of NZ$100. I just did this for my wife a few weeks ago.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all

Originally Posted by happynz View Post
NZIS will transfer the returning resident visa (RRV) for a fee of NZ$100. I just did this for my wife a few weeks ago.
They love making a few bob dont they!
So do you renew the passport first then send it on to them.

Cheers Jads
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:02 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by jads View Post
They love making a few bob dont they!
So do you renew the passport first then send it on to them.

Cheers Jads
Yes, you renew the passport first. After you receive the new passport go to your local NZIS office, fill in an extremely simple form, enclose the payment or credit card details, pop into the drop box and wait a week.