Help....

Old Aug 11th 2009, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

xxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nice
Default Help....

Hi to one and all,

Can anyone help me find the link to the Newspaper article relating to the negatives in NZ..it contained info about the crime rate etc, murders etc,...l ask as my father in law was amazed by what l relayed to him...thank you in advance...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 10:13 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help....

Originally Posted by xxElainexx
Hi to one and all,

Can anyone help me find the link to the Newspaper article relating to the negatives in NZ..it contained info about the crime rate etc, murders etc,...l ask as my father in law was amazed by what l relayed to him...thank you in advance...
I think it was this one you are after.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

xxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nicexxElainexx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I think it was this one you are after.
Hi to you Am Loolah, thanks but couldn't use the link do you have other link l can use...

thanks again
xxElainexx
Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:06 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

No. I tried the link from the post Am Loolah directed you to and it worked OK for me.

I'm sorry Elaine but this is now old news and I am taking the decision, as moderator, to not have this old news article resurrected again.

If you disagree with this decision please feel free to contact myself by PM or BE admin

Thank you.