HELP..........!

Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:43 am
Just Joined

marmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant future
Question HELP..........!

Just a quickie.....

Our I.T.A is due back mid April and still no NZ nursing registration back yet!.....What happens if i dont get it back in time to send with ITA application?

How many days does it take the ITA application to get to NZ (from UK)- recorded delivery? do i wait for my nurse reg or do i contact NZ immigration london (at £1 a minute , im holding out calling them ......but it does state on ItA letter to contact as soon as poss if any problems...

How long does NZ nurse registration take?

and whats the worst that can happen if it doesnt get here in time??

Any advise much appreciated
Sam
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: HELP..........!

hi there

i'm sorry I don't know anything about nurse registration however, i'm sure that if you are missing something you can talk to your case officer/admin person - we had a name at the bottom of our ITA letter so we had a contact name. we e-mailed London branch with the subject header being FOR THE ATTENTION OF and then the name of that case officer person. She did come back to us within 2-3 days with an answer. Perhaps you should try that and if you get no luck, then try phoning them. In my experience, they have been very helpful (even if they do take their time getting back to you).

I am not sure if you can get an extension on your ITA submission. Don't know if this is possible, but they may allow you to submit your ITA without the nurse registration as long as you can prove that you have already applied for it (ie have the documentation or something to include in your ITA to prove you've sent off for it).

Good luck!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

newbie 667 is on a distinguished road

Hi

My understanding is that you must be registered with the professional body in order to gain the points for the skilled migrant catagory.

My NZ registration took 2 months but I sorted it out before I submitted my EOI. Is the delay at the NZ end or with the NMC (they can take ages to send verification, you will have a letter from them if they have sent it off).

It would be worth emailing the skilled migrant team at NZ immigration to ask them - the helpline is not very helpful I have been told!

Regards

Rebecca
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

marmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant future

Hi

Whats the email address for the immigration nz in london? i have the letter and a case holder name but the letter only gives web address, phone numbers, fax numbers but no email address !!

Thx Sam
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

If you look on your letter from NZ House where it says your case officer in charge of your application it should have an email after it, or it might be on the end of the letter after signature. If we had a question or query I would ring the 020 number and leave a message and get them to ring me back. Worth a thought. Good luck.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hubby sorted his nursing Registration out before we submitted EOI it took about a month before he got his back, and was sent the forms for the practising certificate. Not sure if that helps...good luck
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

newbie 667 is on a distinguished road

Hi

Email address is as follows:

[email protected]

Good luck
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by marmite1000
Just a quickie.....

Our I.T.A is due back mid April and still no NZ nursing registration back yet!.....What happens if i dont get it back in time to send with ITA application?

How many days does it take the ITA application to get to NZ (from UK)- recorded delivery? do i wait for my nurse reg or do i contact NZ immigration london (at £1 a minute , im holding out calling them ......but it does state on ItA letter to contact as soon as poss if any problems...

How long does NZ nurse registration take?

and whats the worst that can happen if it doesnt get here in time??

Any advise much appreciated
Sam
Hi,

When did you send off for your nursing registration? Can you prove dates sent etc. if necessary as evidence that it is taking a long time?
We had to ask for an extension as Police checks took well over a month & we were touch & go. I just sent an e-mail to the general skilled migrant's address a week before we were due to submit stating the problem, what I had done to rectify etc. etc. & when we were hoping to have the documentation. I also quoted names I had spoken to etc. We were then granted a month's extension via e-mail.

Can I ask why you might be returning the ITA to NZ as if you are in the UK you usually send to NZ house in London - if so then you can get guaranteed next day delivery (Special delivery) within UK from the Post Office.

Do you have everything else ready & certified (if necessary) so you can send as soon as you receive your nursing registration?

Best of luck.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all

Hi,
don't panic, my ITA was really delayed by teacher registration and NZQA assessment. I had two extensions, they extend it by a month at a time but you must let them know that your running behind about 2 weeks before your deadline. Email this address with your EOI number. [email protected]. DON'T WORRY!! Good luck.