Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:01 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5
Lesneal is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Help!

Hi, can any one give me any advice regarding fililng in student visa/permit, my hubby and i are filling in a LTBV form to purchase a guest house in NZ and obvouisly will be taking our 6 year old with us!! they have asked us to fill in student/visa INZ1012 has any one else filled this form in? we have yet to chose the business or area so cannot give dates for starting school etc, any advice would be greatfully recieved.
Lesneal is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.