Help

Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

Giss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help

Hi
Am new to the forum as of tonight so Hi. Wondered if anyone could help with some questions in relation to the EOI. I am so confused about what I should be claiming for and what I should not. For example I have a level 5 diploma in management and 7 years experience as an Operations Manager (currently still in this position). I have a certificate in counselling issued from the Salford University and have just embarked on a teacher training course for life long learning and then after plan to do the diploma. None of this really seems to fall on any of the lists. Any help or direction of an example of a completed eoi so I know what I am doing would be good. Thanks
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:42 am
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help

Originally Posted by Giss View Post
Hi
Am new to the forum as of tonight so Hi. Wondered if anyone could help with some questions in relation to the EOI. I am so confused about what I should be claiming for and what I should not. For example I have a level 5 diploma in management and 7 years experience as an Operations Manager (currently still in this position). I have a certificate in counselling issued from the Salford University and have just embarked on a teacher training course for life long learning and then after plan to do the diploma. None of this really seems to fall on any of the lists. Any help or direction of an example of a completed eoi so I know what I am doing would be good. Thanks
I suspect you are looking to migrate to New Zealand rather than Australia, so I will move your thread into their forum
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:30 am
Just Joined

Giss is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Pollana

Yes sorry about that am new to all this, apologies. NZ it is.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:42 am
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giss View Post
Hi Pollana

Yes sorry about that am new to all this, apologies. NZ it is.
Not a problem - and welcome to the forum