Have got the blue stickers at last!!

Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:42 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Have got the blue stickers at last!!

I've just received my passport back this morning with the blue stickers in

I took it in just over a week ago to be told that it would take 3-4 weeks so I was amazed to get it back so quickly. It's so good to finally have them in my hand after the hassle I've had with NZIS!
Plan is to spend the next 1-2 months somewhere in Europe before going to NZ on the 5th December.
I'm having the gap year/6 months I never had when "young" before I have to settle down and start work in NZ

Sue
Old Oct 1st 2008, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all
Smile Re: Have got the blue stickers at last!!

Originally Posted by Sue R
I've just received my passport back this morning with the blue stickers in

I took it in just over a week ago to be told that it would take 3-4 weeks so I was amazed to get it back so quickly. It's so good to finally have them in my hand after the hassle I've had with NZIS!
Plan is to spend the next 1-2 months somewhere in Europe before going to NZ on the 5th December.
I'm having the gap year/6 months I never had when "young" before I have to settle down and start work in NZ

Sue

congrats sue, thats brilliant news, hope you have a great time touring.

nic
Old Oct 1st 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have got the blue stickers at last!!

Yeehaa Sue! Have a brill time and best of luck for your new life.

Karen
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Sue. We will hopefully have ours in the next couple of weeks Enjoy your trip....where are you planning on going? Just being nosey as trying to convince OH we need to take a last trip to somewhere we may not get to again if we stay in NZ!! And a trip WITHOUT the kids in tow

Phyllis x
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 1:08 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

I have a vague plan of going from Italy to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. All places I haven't been to but am now realising I would like to see before I go to NZ. I am now trying frantically to arrange it within a week so I can get going!
Phyllis, hope you manage to persuade the OH to take you away somewhere without the distraction of the kids When are you planning on going to NZ?
Best of luck
Sue
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue R
Thanks!

I have a vague plan of going from Italy to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. All places I haven't been to but am now realising I would like to see before I go to NZ. I am now trying frantically to arrange it within a week so I can get going!
Phyllis, hope you manage to persuade the OH to take you away somewhere without the distraction of the kids When are you planning on going to NZ?
Best of luck
Sue
Planning on going to NZ as soon as house is sold!

Phyllis