Has Been invited to apply!

Old Oct 14th 2010, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

sudarshan1001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Has Been invited to apply!

Originally Posted by Laloo
They don't contact any employers at this stage, they just look to see if you have claimed the points accurately. This stage took 2 weeks for me.
My status on the NZIS account status has changed to unsucessful I am really feeling sad abot it. It was real hope to migrate to NZ. As u know submitted my application oct 5, selected oct 6th and unsuccessful today.
Below is the message for unsuccesfulness

"We are sorry to have to inform you that you will not be invited to apply for residence in New Zealand.
You will shortly receive a letter with information on circumstances that have led to the decline of your Expression of Interest" I am guessing wat would be reason..? all was right for the claim
Old Oct 14th 2010, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sudarshan1001
My status on the NZIS account status has changed to unsucessful I am really feeling sad abot it. It was real hope to migrate to NZ. As u know submitted my application oct 5, selected oct 6th and unsuccessful today.
Below is the message for unsuccesfulness

"We are sorry to have to inform you that you will not be invited to apply for residence in New Zealand.
You will shortly receive a letter with information on circumstances that have led to the decline of your Expression of Interest" I am guessing wat would be reason..? all was right for the claim
Hi

sorry to hear that, i phoned them up to ask them why as it happened to me. they told me problems with qualifications, so i asked them to put my EOI on hold so i could sort out the problems. so don't worry just yet. phone them up to see why and what you can do to become successful, persistence is everything.
Old Oct 15th 2010, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rachelb82
Hi

sorry to hear that, i phoned them up to ask them why as it happened to me. they told me problems with qualifications, so i asked them to put my EOI on hold so i could sort out the problems. so don't worry just yet. phone them up to see why and what you can do to become successful, persistence is everything.
{We have been unable to award you bonus qualification or work experience points as you do not hold a comparable qualification to the qualification listed on the Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL). You have claimed points as ICT Professionals. The qualification requirement to be awarded both qualification and work experience bonus points under this LTSSL occupation is a Bachelor Degree (Level 7) qualification majoring in computer science, information science or information technology.
While you clearly hold a Master of Computer Science, your level of qualification is a Master degree (level 9). The qualification level does not match on the requirement as its level is exceed what is stated on the LTSSL, hence we could not award any bonus points for qualification and work experience in an area of Absolute Skills Shortage.}
Sounds typically atrocious to me. They can’t award be bonus points for I have exceeded the requirement level, I guess it should be the other way around; they should proudly award me the bonus points for having an Master’s degree on the same IT profession with 3 years exp.
I don’t know what to do now. Can anyone please suggest me anything with regard to my scenario.
For sure will email them as well as call them. But i got to find an alternative to qualify.

Cheers
Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice
Unhappy Re: Has Been invited to apply!

Originally Posted by sudarshan1001
{We have been unable to award you bonus qualification or work experience points as you do not hold a comparable qualification to the qualification listed on the Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL). You have claimed points as ICT Professionals. The qualification requirement to be awarded both qualification and work experience bonus points under this LTSSL occupation is a Bachelor Degree (Level 7) qualification majoring in computer science, information science or information technology.
While you clearly hold a Master of Computer Science, your level of qualification is a Master degree (level 9). The qualification level does not match on the requirement as its level is exceed what is stated on the LTSSL, hence we could not award any bonus points for qualification and work experience in an area of Absolute Skills Shortage.}
Sounds typically atrocious to me. They can’t award be bonus points for I have exceeded the requirement level, I guess it should be the other way around; they should proudly award me the bonus points for having an Master’s degree on the same IT profession with 3 years exp.
I don’t know what to do now. Can anyone please suggest me anything with regard to my scenario.
For sure will email them as well as call them. But i got to find an alternative to qualify.

Cheers
It is sooo disheartening when you keep getting knocked back, have you phoned up immegrimmigrationthey may be able to suggest something. imagine not getting points for being over qualified it makes u so frustrated. wish i could help more.
Old Oct 18th 2010, 8:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

One does not get knocked back for being 'over qualified' at all.

If your quals do not match or are not comparable to what NZIS states then you cannot claim the points .
the only other way is to try an NZQA full assessment.

I repeat. You do not get knocked back for being over qualified in the eyes of NZIS.

Old Oct 18th 2010, 8:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
One does not get knocked back for being 'over qualified' at all.

If your quals do not match or are not comparable to what NZIS states then you cannot claim the points .
the only other way is to try an NZQA full assessment.

I repeat. You do not get knocked back for being over qualified in the eyes of NZIS.

The requirement is a bachelors degree in computer science and level 7. I claimed for masters degree in computer sceince and NZQA assesment was level 9. Which suely exceeds but isnt it in the same field of expertise..Even a simple person would assume a extra degree int the same field would be recognized more..