Has Been invited to apply!

Old Oct 1st 2010, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice
Smile Has Been invited to apply!

Has had an email this morning, saying with have been given invitation to apply. After months of putting my EOI on hold or appealing rejection due to my partners qualifications, they have final accepted us.

This is great news after a disheartening few months of rejection and appeals. So i am now waiting for the postman to bring my Invitation to apply forms.

what happens next, any advise or guidance on what to expect next?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Aliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to all
Default Re: Has Been invited to apply!

Congrats on the application!!! I have no answers for you I'm afraid, but will be waiting everyone elses replies as I've just secured abjob and am jumping into the eoi pool for 6 October selections!!!!! Eek.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachelb82
Has had an email this morning, saying with have been given invitation to apply. After months of putting my EOI on hold or appealing rejection due to my partners qualifications, they have final accepted us.

This is great news after a disheartening few months of rejection and appeals. So i am now waiting for the postman to bring my Invitation to apply forms.

what happens next, any advise or guidance on what to expect next?
You basically have to prove everything you have declared on your EOI!
All your paperwork has to be submitted within 3 months (I think its still 3 months!)
Then its more waiting!
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

Originally Posted by RobDon
You basically have to prove everything you have declared on your EOI!
All your paperwork has to be submitted within 3 months (I think its still 3 months!)
Then its more waiting!

Well done and best of luck with your ITA. You have to get it submitted "within four months" of the date that is on your letter inviting you to apply.

EEEEK we have our ITA package all ready to be sent to New Zealand house today Best of luck
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Laloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything that you need to do will be included in the ITA even a copy of your EOI that you submitted. You will basically need to gather all the evidence for everything included in the EOI. These will need to be certified copies. This will, include amongst other things, work references, qualification certificates, birth certificates, evidence of partnership relationship, etc. You will need to have medicals done and apply for police certificates. Just read through the info included with the ITA and you shouldn't have any problems.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Laloo
Everything that you need to do will be included in the ITA even a copy of your EOI that you submitted. You will basically need to gather all the evidence for everything included in the EOI. These will need to be certified copies. This will, include amongst other things, work references, qualification certificates, birth certificates, evidence of partnership relationship, etc. You will need to have medicals done and apply for police certificates. Just read through the info included with the ITA and you shouldn't have any problems.
Thanks, when i am best getting medical done how long do they normally take to get back, i have read this is the last thing to get done.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, when i am best getting medical done how long do they normally take to get back, i have read this is the last thing to get done.
With regards to medicals, it depends on which country you are in and which panel doctor you use. We are in the UK and we used the panel doctor near Heathrow. We had our results back within 3 days.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

If its going to take a long time to gather all your other evidence, it may be worth going for medicals near the end. Medicals I think are only valid for 6 months, check NZ Immigrations website to verify this. Bear in mind as well that the ITA is also only valid for 4 months but you can sometimes get an extension.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

sudarshan1001 is an unknown quantity at this point

If its going to take a long time to gather all your other evidence, it may be worth going for medicals near the end. Medicals I think are only valid for 6 months, check NZ Immigrations website to verify this. Bear in mind as well that the ITA is also only valid for 4 months but you can sometimes get an extension.
Claimed total points: 115 (age 30 - post graduate +bonus 65 - work Exp + Bonus 20)
Claimed Work Experience points (3.5 years Work Exp): 20
Profession: Information Technology Consultant
EOI Submitted: 5-10-2010
EOI Selected: 6-10-2010
Waiting for the change in the status from selected to successful.
I am just praying and wishing that my application to be successful.. Fingers crossed. Expecting a ITA from NZIS.

(Preliminary check for the EOI does that mean that they are to call my employers for verification? or is it a check on if i have claimed point accurately?
I hope to be a easy ride! suggestions )
Old Oct 13th 2010, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sudarshan1001

(Preliminary check for the EOI does that mean that they are to call my employers for verification? or is it a check on if i have claimed point accurately?
I hope to be a easy ride! suggestions )
They don't contact any employers at this stage, they just look to see if you have claimed the points accurately. This stage took 2 weeks for me.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

They don't contact any employers at this stage, they just look to see if you have claimed the points accurately. This stage took 2 weeks for me.
Hi

we are struggling to get work experience info from my partners employers as 2 of the companies he previously worked for went out of business. He has some training records from when he worked their but that is it. would a reference from his old managers work though will not be on letterhead paper.

thanks
Old Oct 14th 2010, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Hi

we are struggling to get work experience info from my partners employers as 2 of the companies he previously worked for went out of business. He has some training records from when he worked their but that is it. would a reference from his old managers work though will not be on letterhead paper.

thanks
Training record would probably help, also contract of employment if you have one. If you've got old payslips, ie the first and last ones. If these companies were in the UK, you can get your National Insurance records from Inland revenue at this link: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/leaflets/dp-fs1.htm. I'm not sure if old managers refernce would work as I guess that they would have to prove that they worked there at the time. You would also need to explain that the company is no longer trading. I have the same problem in that one of the companies I worked for is no longer trading. I got a reference from my old boss and downloaded some statutory information from Companies House which showed him as a director of the company. I've yet to submit this, hopefully it will be ok.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 8:40 am
Just Joined

sudarshan1001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

thanks
@Rachelb82 If I am asked for Work Experience proofs below are the following that i would attach:

1. Work Expereince certiticate (from the employer if not from the employer from the contractor [recruitment agency]) infact i didn’t get work exp cert from employer i have got it from my contractors who have mentioned that i was contracted for so n so company on a so n so role on their letter head and signed

2. Contract agreement letter
3. Payment Summary for the period of employement
4. Tax payment and return summary

I guess a letter head signed document is very important but i guess if u can submit all other associated documents and only that experience letter u can’t get it due to situations i would do the same by getting a letter from the old manager, but authorize or attest from somebody who could also provide a letter that the company existed.

U can call the CO and ask for suggestions i dont think that will have an effect on the application may be they could offer more succinct idea. I guess NZ immigration CO can surely undertsand the scenario and be flexible in this regard.

Cheers and god bless
Old Oct 14th 2010, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Has Been invited to apply!

Training record would probably help, also contract of employment if you have one. If you've got old payslips, ie the first and last ones. If these companies were in the UK, you can get your National Insurance records from Inland revenue at this link: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/leaflets/dp-fs1.htm. I'm not sure if old managers refernce would work as I guess that they would have to prove that they worked there at the time. You would also need to explain that the company is no longer trading. I have the same problem in that one of the companies I worked for is no longer trading. I got a reference from my old boss and downloaded some statutory information from Companies House which showed him as a director of the company. I've yet to submit this, hopefully it will be ok.
Hi

This is great i was thinking about getting his tax records but there is sooo much info on the website i couldn't find a link, this will prove his employment at all companies, i will also get info on the company going out of business

Thanks
Old Oct 14th 2010, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sudarshan1001
@Rachelb82 If I am asked for Work Experience proofs below are the following that i would attach:

1. Work Expereince certiticate (from the employer if not from the employer from the contractor [recruitment agency]) infact i didn’t get work exp cert from employer i have got it from my contractors who have mentioned that i was contracted for so n so company on a so n so role on their letter head and signed

2. Contract agreement letter
3. Payment Summary for the period of employement
4. Tax payment and return summary

I guess a letter head signed document is very important but i guess if u can submit all other associated documents and only that experience letter u can’t get it due to situations i would do the same by getting a letter from the old manager, but authorize or attest from somebody who could also provide a letter that the company existed.

U can call the CO and ask for suggestions i dont think that will have an effect on the application may be they could offer more succinct idea. I guess NZ immigration CO can surely undertsand the scenario and be flexible in this regard.

Cheers and god bless

Thanks, being a man he doesn't keep much from years ago trying to get stuff off him from more than a year ago is being hardwork, i keep years worth of stuff. hopefully we will get there soon.

thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.