Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Gutted - qualifications probably not accepted!

Gutted - qualifications probably not accepted!

Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:29 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Gutted - qualifications probably not accepted!

Hey J19fmm. No worries You are being helpful and thanks for that.The more like you , the better . It's what the forum is all about after all . It's just better to keep details like email addresses off an open forum , where all sorts of people and spammers can see them.

Here we are. Here is a LINK TO TEACH NZ. Hopefully people can find the Northern Manager through the site

Have some karma & Happy Posting.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

alya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant future
Default Re: Gutted - qualifications probably not accepted!

Thanks for that, I will have a look at that website and try to track him down.

We have been very up and down this week, and have even considered not bothering with NZ at all

I just know I want out of the UK, but can't at the moment see a clear way of doing it. I know it won't ever be easy, but my training route seems to have been a very big let down.

At the time I re-trained I chose this work based route as I could not afford to give up salary and go back to uni - however had I known at the time what I know now I may have reconsidered!