British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   GUESS WHAT???!!!! WE'RE IN!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/guess-what-were-615576/)

helenlhoppy Jun 18th 2009 6:10 pm

GUESS WHAT???!!!! WE'RE IN!!!!

Got an email from our case officer telling us that we've been granted full residency!!! HURRAY!!!!

:beer::beer::drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine::thum bsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::D:D

MooMoo290373 Jun 18th 2009 6:15 pm

Re: GUESS WHAT???!!!! WE'RE IN!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mgee Jun 18th 2009 6:23 pm

WHOOOOOO!!!! Congrats! :drinkwine:

MnB Jun 18th 2009 6:37 pm

:beer::beer::drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine::thum bsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::D:D[/QUOTE] CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jo-Chris Jun 18th 2009 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by helenlhoppy (Post 7677651)
Got an email from our case officer telling us that we've been granted full residency!!! HURRAY!!!!

:beer::beer::drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine::thum bsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::D:D

Congratulations great news!! No more immigration finger for you!!!

Well done again

Jo x

sjake Jun 18th 2009 7:54 pm

Congratulations.:thumbsup::thumbsup::beer::beer:

If it is anything like us then we have rollercoasted from :thumbsup: to :scaredhair: & back again.

What is your timescale from here?

DGH Jun 18th 2009 8:00 pm

Woopeeeeeeeee! Congratulations! It's real! Really pleased for you. We've got the long wait now - telephone interview went well I think this morning. CO said she'd get back to us hopefully within a week but definitely within 2. 2 WEEKS - think I'll have pigs trotters for fingers by then with the immigration finger! Ha. So, what are your plans Helen?

bevissa65 Jun 18th 2009 8:46 pm

Congratulations helenhoppy, celebrations all night long:drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine::d rinkwine:
Bevissa

RobDon Jun 18th 2009 9:19 pm

Congratulations!! Lovely feeling isnt it?! :thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup::thumbup:

benjie Jun 18th 2009 9:24 pm

CONGRATULATIONS helenlhoppy:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ALL THE BEST

:drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine:

BENJIE

P2L Jun 19th 2009 12:02 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOURS

:drinkwine::beer::drinkwine::beer::drinkwine::beer :

Enjoy the celebrations ;)

Persephone Jun 19th 2009 12:45 am

Lots of congratulations:thumbsup:

So when are you flying out??

helenlhoppy Jun 19th 2009 5:14 pm

Hi guys and thanks so much for your kind wishes and comments!! ;)

We are planning to fly out on December 28th..:scaredhair: go to LA for a couple of weeks holiday,:shades_smile: :wink_smile: then on to NZ. I'm so relieved, excited and well... can't describe the feeling! NO MORE IMMIGRATION FINGER FOR ME!!! :thumbup::thumbs_up:

Hope all goes well for you all, and thanks SO MUCH for all your support through all those difficult, nail biting, immigration finger times.

Love Helen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::p

sam_79 Jun 19th 2009 5:35 pm

Lots of congratulations Helen:thumbsup::thumbsup: So pleased to hear this :) You were the first one to assist me in this forum. many thanks to you, and wish all the best of luck:) Cheers :thumbsup:

Sam

helenlhoppy Jun 19th 2009 5:40 pm

Thank you so much for that lovely message Sam. :o

Lots of luck to you, hope all your plans go smoothly and you're really happy. :D

Helen xxxxxx