Great News

Old Oct 8th 2009, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

tellybox is just really nicetellybox is just really nicetellybox is just really nicetellybox is just really nicetellybox is just really nicetellybox is just really nicetellybox is just really nicetellybox is just really nice
Default Great News

I'm currently in Auckland, on a Working Holiday Visa, and I have applied for Residency under the points system.
Today I was told that my EOI has been accepted and I have been invited to apply for residency.
I'm so excited. Apparently it takes 7 months, and because I work in a contract based work environment, I just have to keep myself in work until the process is complete, which is easy for me.
Just have to extend my WH visa for a 2nd year to allow me to stay here rather than leave, and I'm all good!
Yay!
Old Oct 9th 2009, 2:40 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Great News

Originally Posted by tellybox
I'm currently in Auckland, on a Working Holiday Visa, and I have applied for Residency under the points system.
Today I was told that my EOI has been accepted and I have been invited to apply for residency.
I'm so excited. Apparently it takes 7 months, and because I work in a contract based work environment, I just have to keep myself in work until the process is complete, which is easy for me.
Just have to extend my WH visa for a 2nd year to allow me to stay here rather than leave, and I'm all good!
Yay!
well done you!!! Good luck with your plans, wish you all the luck and you are obviously having the best time ever to be wanting to stay there??

Tina. x
Old Oct 9th 2009, 9:56 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!
Hey ...you're so good you're awesome!!
Good on ya ...go for it!!
you get your dreams fulfilled
B x
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:09 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

That's absolutely terrific! Wishing you all the best with it
Old Oct 12th 2009, 12:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Congrats on that. You must be very pleased.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done.
A good position to be in, living and working in NZ already.

From the breakdown the majoirty of EOI applications seem to come from onshore.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Yay!
Well done

We fly over on the 5th Jan 2010 - is that the same day as you or are due in to Auckland on the 5th - we dont arrive till the 7th.
Who are you flying with? exciting isnt it x
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

ashaide is on a distinguished road

Yay!
if ya dont mind me asking, How old are you?

Well done BTW