Got PR this morning

Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:47 am
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got PR this morning

If you need help with looking at cars, need advice on things or where to go for things ect, then give us a bell , been here over 3 years, and Dunedin is a village, small place, but awesome city, you'll be coming when we are just about getting some frosts, uni is busy as ever, soon be over thoough and the sofa burning will begin down uni town.

But please ask for help when you arrive as we are always pleased to help newbies get around, even if you need a trip around to find your bearings.

Nige Dunedin

Heres the home number 03 487765
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:29 pm
AKA New Nurse

nearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant future

Yep! the emotional stuffs a tricky one to deal with. Its the way that suddenly with no warning the tears appear!! Whats going on there? LoL

Shirl, that was an interesting statement about the emotions being like the pain of childbirth, and that they soon go away. Very re-assuring

Think I might need all you guys in a few months, when we get there and start to feel lonely.....thats my biggest fear I think, so, I will apologise now for any blubbering I may well do

claire
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:21 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add my congratulations to the list!!

Have you got over the shock yet?