Got PR confirmation Yesterday

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:28 am
loui5a

loui5a will become famous soon enough
Default Got PR confirmation Yesterday

WOW - CO emailed yesterday and we got PR!!!

Thrilled and relieved as the WTR would have been a pain.

No jobs yet but now we can tackle that one with a visa, spoken to a few firms so we need to push that now.

Hope to be in Christchurch around Nov if our plans all go smoothly.

Thanks for all the help / advice and kind words

L
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got PR confirmation Yesterday

Congratulations!!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

Great newsCongratulations
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 10:31 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! Great news
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 2:43 pm
loui5a

Thanks so much guys.

Getting to tell everyone now it great - nerve wracking through. OH to his boss to get some paperwork for CO I told my boss yesterday and he took it well. Does not really help that my line manager between me and the boss is on maternity til Jan. He asked would I be able to stay til then and I said no sorry!

L
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loui5a
Thanks so much guys.

Getting to tell everyone now it great - nerve wracking through. OH to his boss to get some paperwork for CO I told my boss yesterday and he took it well. Does not really help that my line manager between me and the boss is on maternity til Jan. He asked would I be able to stay til then and I said no sorry!

L

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!
Berni
xxxx
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Congratulations.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old Jul 4th 2009, 11:31 am
loui5a

Told more people at work yesterday - makes it so much more real. Already have two people coming to visit and we have not even left yet!

L
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:57 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice

Well done, you've done it!!!
Old Jul 5th 2009, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

samiam2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations......great news.

That was fast as i remember your ITA was submitted in may with no job offer..correct me if i m right. Can you tell us what is your or your OH's field of work.

thanks
Old Jul 5th 2009, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...well done. You must be so excited
Old Jul 5th 2009, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Got PR confirmation Yesterday

Fab news well done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.