Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Got my Permanent Resident Visa [IRRV] today!

Got my Permanent Resident Visa [IRRV] today!

Old Dec 13th 2010, 1:08 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Got my Permanent Resident Visa [IRRV] today!

Been in to collect my Permanent Resident Visa today
[It was known as the Indefinite RRV until 29th November this year]

I was expecting something that looks a bit different and fancier to go with the terminology changes [and increased cost] but it looks just the same as the previous residence visa and RRV except for an extra little shiny bit along the top

It's hard to believe I've been here for two whole years...must post an update when I get the time!
Old Dec 13th 2010, 2:10 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got my Permanent Resident Visa [IRRV] today!

Congrats! It's a great feeling. I still remember getting my PR (albeit Oz). Have one for me.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Persephone
Been in to collect my Permanent Resident Visa today
[It was known as the Indefinite RRV until 29th November this year]

I was expecting something that looks a bit different and fancier to go with the terminology changes [and increased cost] but it looks just the same as the previous residence visa and RRV except for an extra little shiny bit along the top

It's hard to believe I've been here for two whole years...must post an update when I get the time!
Congratulations & celebrations
Old Dec 13th 2010, 10:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Two years already Crikey. Where did that time go. I remember you so waiting to join Mr Sue. Seems like just a short while ago.

Very many Congrats.
Old Dec 14th 2010, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congratulations from us Too
Old Dec 14th 2010, 9:26 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone

Yep those two years have just flown by - isn't time meant to fly when you're having fun??
I can still remember getting off the plane as if it was yesterday and how excited I was that I was arriving as a resident and not a visitor that time